3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Spyroke_ 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Corpse in the forest. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello.
I came across a corpse in the forest, east of the mill in the White Garden location. Located at the point on the map with a hidden treasure. So, I can’t figure out what to do with it or what quest it belongs to. Can anyone suggest? Screen is attached.

7 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexzet3 13.10.22

I went through, as I understood it was not a quest,
there you find all sorts of notes, military and so on,
there are explanations of what's what,
surveillance, etc.
That's all,
but maybe someone studied it better?

L
Lyokha-Bro- 13.10.22

Help, played five hours. Left, Again-GoG does not let, the play button is not active, entered the key, signed up. What to do then?

7 looks 13.10.22

alexzet3
Quest. I don’t remember the name, something about the treasures of Nilfgaard. We find notes, we read. You need to find a cache, then a key to open a locked chest in this cache, open the chest. Then the quest will close. I managed to perform it spontaneously, in the process of exploring the location.

a
anthropolog13 13.10.22

_Spyroke_
Near the Mill there is a house, in the house - a basement, an entrance into which you can break through Aard. there are several chests, one of them is locked. If you go down from the mill - there will be a bridge, there will also be a smuggling icon and a dead nilph, he has a key with lilies, it seems you take the key, he opens 2 chests, one that is near this dead nilf in the water (you need to dive), and the second a chest in the house near the mill, which I described above.

7 looks 13.10.22

Excuse me, the quest is called "Temerian Values".

a
alexzet3 13.10.22

7 look
ahh

_
_Spyroke_ 13.10.22

anthropolog13
Hmm... I see. This is what I found a long time ago. It's just that the corpse remained active and I thought that it was tied to some other quest.