3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Optimization (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why is there no such topic yet?

We share our impressions.

To be honest, I thought that the optimization would be much worse, but it runs decently, almost all settings are at the maximum, but I'm still looking for a middle ground.

For some reason, there are specific FPS drawdowns only in the videos, apparently there it is somehow quite hard to render, but it doesn’t play badly, I remember the second witcher, it was really bad there.
31 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 13.10.22

The optimization is great.
My 670 pulled high. A few patches, a couple of driver updates and generally ultra can be turned on.

O
OlololKing 13.10.22

everything is fine, even on my bucket)) it happens in commercials, yes .. well, sometimes on a horse, otherwise everything is cheerful))

A
Anomel Suna 13.10.22

saa0891
Optimization is relatively good. My PC does not meet any of the system requirements. But 30 FPS is. Bravo, CD Project RED

B
Bupycop 13.10.22

I was predicted medium / high with my 280, I play on ultra with 50-60 fps, without nvdia wool

p
penoplastik 13.10.22

Damn, what's wrong with me then? gtx 760, 30-60 fps per min. settings. Latest nvidia driver loaded. And sometimes the game crashes without errors immediately after a dialogue with someone. Other games don't have this problem.

A
Auto Surgut 13.10.22

20-30 FPS

I see only a sound problem after 10 minutes of the game (approximately), the sound starts to crack

E
Evgen_82 13.10.22

I advise everyone to open The Witcher 3 folder through my documents (I don’t know for those who have a pirate in their face) open the user file with notepad, you will discover a lot for yourself :))

S
SimarglVV 13.10.22

Auto Surgut
The same crap... but I have a 555M vidyuha... also a laptop. Could this be the issue?)

A
Auto Surgut 13.10.22

RipBoy
does not have this problem there, and for some reason only the witcher sounds like this and the rest of the games do not

121kzv 13.10.22

There were already 2 topics about optimization, but for some reason they were deleted.
If anyone is interested, FX8300 (stock), HD7950 (overclocking to GHz), 6GB RAM. Settings-everything is on the limit, except for the range of grass and the amount of grass-they are on high. The green hair is off, everything else (anti-aliasing, HBAO) is also on. On average 35-40fps, occasionally drawdowns up to 30, mostly in commercials. The graphics are beautiful, although not amazing, but the optimization is normal, if everything is not twisted to the ultra.

C
ClevoGame 13.10.22

Filmed specifically on the camera (phone) to show the real FPS.
Config in the profile, I play at a resolution of 1600x900.

k
koolzera 13.10.22

Whores, gave themselves to the huang! amd in flight(((waiting for patches and drivers until it's playable shit!

O
OlololKing 13.10.22

but what are the cons?)) for the fact that I play normally? I don’t whine about the FPS and everything is fine with me? lol .. I don’t play on ultras)) medium-high in FHD ..

A
Anomel Suna 13.10.22

Without Compromise
, it just broke the pattern for people. Forget about the minuses, it's better to go and play if you don't lag;)

S
Symbiont56 13.10.22

penoplastik
Maybe it's in the driver? I already have 344.75, at 660 it keeps quite stable 30 (locked), and the settings are medium-high, and some are ultra. Probably the old monitor plays its role. 1360x768, but still. Try rolling back to older drivers, it might help.

O
OlololKing 13.10.22

Den Good
is exactly what I do)) to get used to combat, of course, you need to))

D
Detector1989 13.10.22

Who wants to play with hair, but the FPS sags, that's what needs to be done so that everything is ok. I did it helped me !!!!

M
Metalist1925 13.10.22

saa0891, valorous moderator removes them

c
cergio.net 13.10.22

Quote from Steam: "10 fps out of 10"

G
GringoBIN 13.10.22

I am confused by the consumption of RAM, initially after launch the game eats about 5 GB, but after 3-4 hours it reaches 10 gigs, xs maybe only for me