3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RubickDX 13.10.22 11:59 pm

How to make a refund in steam?

Tell me who made the return or tried to make it, do they return the money without any problems or will they have to bark with them? Or will they not be returned at all if the key in the social club is activated and 4 hours have been spent in the game? There is no longer a desire to wait and money is needed. i have an amd/intel laptop
33 Comments
Sort by:
R
RubickDX 13.10.22

Morrooww
What kind of sausage, what game? 2 hours are attempts to launch, the game does not work on laptops with two AMD-Intel video cards. my laptop meets the system requirements and the game does not work, this is not your reason for a refund.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 13.10.22

Give it to me :D
By subject: nothing. You've already launched it, which means that's it. If you bought, for example, a plate of pills in a pharmacy, opened the box and ate one pill, they won’t take the rest of you back, right? Well .. it's the same here.

S
SKP 13.10.22

Sausage, tablets, milk, kefir.
Lying drug addicts. Rockstar failed to provide proper optimization for laptops. Developer error. If everything is correct, the grandmas will be returned.

D
DelMarPerfect 13.10.22

Or maybe another marketing ploy ... the PC version was sawn with support for nvidia goodies. As if they are hinting at the purchase of cards from the aforementioned manufacturer.

w
warp 37 13.10.22

It was possible to return the money before the release (I did it myself) - now it's too late to drink Borjomi.

S
SKP 13.10.22

warp 37
We are talking about a return (after the release) and not a pre-order

S
SKP 13.10.22

warp 37
We are talking about a return (after the release) and not a pre-order

G
General_Kruzo 13.10.22

RubickDX
Pragmatic people prefer a pre-pirated beta test.

B
Belomorkanal 13.10.22

RubickDX
"I see. In fact, it's just the theft of money on the part of rockstar. And then they will shout that there are only pirates on the PC, but it's a sin not to cheat on such a company."
Naive nonsense. From a legal point of view, there can be no question of any theft. And what about Rockstar? You bought the game from the Steam store, not from the developers.
The discrepancy between the minimum system requirements is by no means a valid argument in favor of a refund, since the Steam store is by no means to blame for the fact that the game developer incorrectly indicates the system requirements. Moreover, Rockstar indicated the system requirements quite adequately, all the problems that users of laptops have are due to software jambs, and not due to poor optimization.
In general, it turns out that a refund is impossible because game developers hide behind the fact that you bought the game in the store (like with the store and butt), and the store, in turn, refers to the jambs of developers and crooked firewood (like the store is not responsible for the low quality of games and drivers).
So the protection of consumer rights, in this case, is an empty phrase, since there is no actual violation of rights. From a legal point of view, of course. So whether or not you screw up with Steam games is up to you.
Of course, I understand that this is not fair and in no case do I support such an attitude towards the consumer.

S
Satty 13.10.22

Rockstar from the very announcement of the game on Steam, in the system requirements, indicated, and I quote:
"Some system components, such as mobile chipsets, integrated video cards and video cards for the AGP bus, may not be compatible with the game." But terpils, buying games on their, sometimes, office laptops, expect that their games will run at maximum settings.

7login7 13.10.22

what kind of theft are we talking about, you need to read the agreement before buying,

7login7 13.10.22

Sergey Brusnickiy
what are you talking about, I played on the laptop from the first day with pirates and did not lag ...

S
Sergey Brusnickiy 13.10.22

7login7
So you're lucky, the main problem here is laptops on a bunch of amd + amd or intel + amd, here they are, including me, the priests are tearing up to play normally