3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 14.10.22 12:37 am

Eagle (Far Cry 4)

Are there options other than CONSTANTLY walking on the lookout and shooting ahead of the curve?
pix.playground.ru
21 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyber_[PunK] 14.10.22

Sit in the car and listen to music.

A
Ashley33 14.10.22

In general, I threw it because of him, he just oppresses me, he pumped the level, he pumped - the eagle is still meaner.

G
Grandshot 14.10.22

Maybe he is showing such active attention because he is a pirate? =)

o
old pirate 14.10.22

Then you need to set your parrot on him.

S
Sanek1212 14.10.22

We need to start shooting feathered reptiles.

K
KorakLEN 14.10.22

Grandshot
I play a pirate, the eagle doesn't bother me at all. Only periodically die NPCs.

V
Vanya Vatov 14.10.22

And the screams lifted me up in the game "Eagle, Eagle!" Pirates also bullied in 3 parts with the words "fucking bugs."

S
Sanek1212 14.10.22

S
Simon Friendly 14.10.22

And it delivers me like a crowd of people, like 10 - 20 people, they begin to decide together from the Kalash eagle!))

A
AR-81 14.10.22

I, too, lived here, did not grieve, and did not know that this was happening in the Himalayas. Until the end of the game, everyone was waiting for an eagle with a rhinoceros or an elephant in its clawed paws to fly by.

J
Jason Brody 14.10.22

The eagle doesn't bother me as much as these dogs and wolves. So I decided to take an outpost in stealth here on you 5 dogs 5 wolves and even at the end the honey badger dragged himself. As soon as there were no leopards, I was surprised

S
Sidorovich12 14.10.22

Jason Brody

Jumanji fuck :)

S
Sidorovich12 14.10.22

Hmm. Well I do not know. The eagles attacked me for the whole game 5 times. And then you will hit him a couple of times from the Kalash, he pours from the sky like a mowed down one. By the way, it turns out cool if, when attacking an outpost, if there is an elephant nearby. If you shoot him with an arrow or some low-powered silent weapon from a distance, he will start destroying all your opponents in his path :). Just do not need to come close, otherwise the GG will start attacking :)

g
good dumpling 14.10.22

It hasn't attacked me yet. I also want to run from the eagle.

S
Sidorovich12 14.10.22

Galactic Dumpling

It attacks mainly when you run closer to the tops of the mountains or on the slopes.

7 looks 14.10.22

He attacks everywhere. I don’t have more than other animals, but most often the exclamations of local residents are heard precisely - "Eagle! Into the shelter!" The amazing wildlife of Far Cry 4. Animals do not attack groups of people one by one, even predators, except perhaps from severe hunger, and then some kind of eagle or honey badger is terrorizing groups of armed rebels.

L
Lexx77 14.10.22

This eagle turns out to be a rather foul bird, and the honey badger is also a crappy animal, and also brat rhinoceroses, well, with snakes it’s clear that a vile creature and by rank it is supposed to bite gaping ones, but these semi-herbivorous shit live normally what do they not allow? Compared to them, Poganych's hangers-on are just angels ...

p
propeller-faust 14.10.22

After the case when this infection threw a wild boar from the sky on my head, the instinct of self-preservation has already developed. I hear an eagle cry and I automatically start firing into the sky at everything that flies there.
Lexx77
With Dynamite-700, he is also an elephant man, you look at rhinos like ridiculous cockroaches

g
good dumpling 14.10.22

Climb up. In general, cool - now this beast attacks on the plain, hehe.

L
LaserDeath 14.10.22

Galactic dumpling
now he will follow you the whole game
even if you kill
him, he will respawn like you
will not give life