3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jailbreaker01 14.10.22 12:49 am

Weapons in the game (Crysis 2)

I was thinking about the game and watched a video where it is shown that new species will be present, well, 2 for sure ... your opinion on this.
185 Comments
Sort by:
A
ADMINium 14.10.22

oh, I forgot k-volt, I also liked the aliens from the jumping

A
ADMINium 14.10.22

and also a grenade launcher

D
Dr Ars 14.10.22

a scar with a collimator, a hammer, and so - everything in general))
this is one of those rare games in which you like all the weapons (in terms of the quality of the model and design, of course), you can’t say that about the code for sure

e
eldar4453 14.10.22

scarab and nova)) and also dsg

h
hybridstigmata 14.10.22

Who told you this, or did he draw such conclusions himself?) When compared with other rifles, they are more accurate only when firing single cartridges. Just because they have a more powerful rifle cartridge, while the AK has an intermediate cartridge between machine guns and rifles. But if you equalize it in this aspect, then it surpasses any "bump". And on top of that, he has incomparable accuracy when shooting in small bursts. Well, there are still many factors that, of course, are not taken into account in the game, such as: simplicity of design, high reliability (non-failure operation), and the ability to work in any conditions from hell to heaven. And by the way, is 30 rounds in a horn not enough for you? O_o

h
hybridstigmata 14.10.22

Mm, I also forgot to add that half, if not more, of machine guns and foreign rifles are a remake of the ubiquitous AK ;-)

G
GROM-RU 14.10.22

I wouldn’t want to offend anyone - but ak (a good gun), but it’s already history and fighting with him against the Americans, for example - IMHO, it’s like running a steam locomotive with a hammer.
ps http://liveguns.ru/node/877
comparison is a shame even to watch http://stalker-vrn.do.am/publ/snarjaga/remenno_plechevye_sistemy_i_razgruzki/ehkipirovka_sovremennogo_rossijskogo_soldata/29-1-0-261

I
INFERNAL48 14.10.22

GROM-RU
American weapons have been and will be the coolest. While you will go to America with AK, they will see you first for a damn cloud of KM and they will prescribe a headshot.

G
GROM-RU 14.10.22

INFERNAL48
so I don’t argue, it’s a shame for me for the state))))
ps I can go to the states on a tourist trip, but with Kalash I stomp there and there was no such thought))))

C
C.Gamer 14.10.22

I like the hammer (headshots from it are excellent) and MK60 :)

B
BED BOY 14.10.22

The Gauss rifle is very useful, it’s a pity that I didn’t play enough with it normally - there are very few rounds. In the first crisis, only Alienov wetted her.)

N
Noklan_N 14.10.22

Machine gun thing.

l
lapsha_ 14.10.22

xrite -60 so does she melt aliens

s
stHarty 14.10.22

the good old long-range rifle, the best weapon, but hang like a glushman, just like a maniac's dream)

f
fastdimka 14.10.22

Personally, I like the regular M12Nova pistol because it's compact, handy, rate of fire Balanced with accuracy. Shorter guns for me. And against aliens in a single player game, K-Volt is good.

V
VenomSRT 14.10.22

lapsha_
Yes, it's a thing. She seems to have 500 charges. Knocks down squid in a couple of seconds. She only saved me when I brought down large robots (not the largest, but those that are guarded by "flasks").

t
tuskan-- 14.10.22

Almost the entire game with a sniper.
In the end, I attached an assault sight to the machine gun, now I have 2 snipers.
Because it sucks. It's a pity to spend an extra cartridge on an enemy.

E
Erik Ersberg 40 14.10.22

I haven't decided which down I like yet, but I'm interested in SCAR...

S
Scar. 14.10.22

From shotguns: Jackal.
From pistols: M12 Nova.
From automatic machines: SCAR.
From sniper rifles: Gauss Rifle.
Against Cephalopods: K-Volt.

In general, I liked the SCAR the most. Been through the whole game with him. Well, almost all =).

D
Doomer1939 14.10.22

a machine gun plucked from a military hammer, electrofares, a sniper and a grenade launcher