3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plvy1n 21.10.22 11:09 am

Quiet Sound in the PC version of Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Guys, I have such a problem, I have a quiet sound in the game, I have already tried everything but everything is in vain. Maybe someone has already come across it and was able to fix it. Thank you in advance.
18 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSR2 21.10.22

Have another problem. Stuttering sound and a little hiss in places. I changed the menu settings, the Windows settings (studio recording) did not help. And what kind of shader creation is it (in the menu and during the game). I play 15 minutes 30-50% creating shaders. Maybe they stutter?

P
Plvy1n 21.10.22

USSR2
Yes, the creation of shaders is an optimization on the characteristics of your hardware from here and friezes, wait until they are created and then play.

M
M1X94 21.10.22

Plvy1n
Also the problem itself, in some places it's loud, and in some places it's quiet, it's not at all clear how to solve it, well, I decided to change the Dynamic coverage to a narrow one, it seems to have become a little louder, but not much.

A
Axbz 21.10.22

USSR2
The same crap... Starting from the main menu, the sound crackles and stutters, I start the game itself - everything except the sound goes like clockwork for the first minutes, then it just crashes and the "send, do not send a bug report" window appears. How to deal with this, why is this happening?

Z
Zukhriddin Bek 21.10.22

Plvy1n
Hello! Updates of all drivers. I downloaded SDIO_Update and updated everything. It helped me

A
Axbz 21.10.22

The problem went away with the rollback of drivers on 517

T
TopPCGamer 21.10.22

The problem in the game is not so much with the sound as a whole, but with the volume of the GG's speech and dialogues, a patch is probably needed, 12 of them were riveted to the God of War and this one will be brought to mind, but in general I can say that the port is quite well done

D
DEDGAMER 25.10.22

I always set stereo-2 channels in the sound settings, although the 5.1 system, it helped out more than once and sound problems went away. I set both quad and 5.1 and 7.1 there were problems in some games, so for me personally only stereo in the settings, but the sound is still output normally as 5.1 in all channels.

f
fortheart 25.10.22

It's not about the PC port. On ps4 the same garbage with sound. I believe that the game was originally sharpened for 3d sound systems. In the year of war the same song

Y
Yagodka9090 25.10.22

Does anyone have a small crack in the game? Now I'm going through a chapter in Madagascar and this is observed. Especially when driving a Jeep. Before that, there was also a crack with Sam's stories. When he escaped from prison. No other chapters

D
DaRin053 25.10.22

Yagodka9090
in the sound settings, turn on the mono sound in the sound input. In general, if you have headphones with stereo sound, use them and there will be no problems.

D
Deadbrick 25.10.22

My speech was barely audible. The following helped: Sound output - Range = narrow. Speech and general sound became normal.

l
lwader 25.10.22

Set the dynamic coverage at night to estimate it is the loudest.

a
artyrian 25.10.22

DEDGAMER My friend
, thank you very much, I thought "ALL" - I'll go cuckoo until I adjust the sound. Just put a stereo - my respect.

G
Georgy Adgamov 29.10.22

Muzzhichki, what the hell .. in the replicas of the scenes of the norms. As soon as the actions are silent .... eDanaja

d
dims422540 29.10.22

FxSound TO HELP FUCK WHAT EFFECT

S
Sergei Krasnov 16.11.22

And how do you set the sound settings in the game to 5.1? I only have a maximum of "Stereo". Although the sound through the optics goes to the 5.1 receiver and it is capable of producing five-channel sound. It seems that the game simply does not know how to 5.1 and the maximum that can be selected in the settings is stereo.

E
EvgenyDMT 16.11.22

SergeyKrasnov
Because the implementation of 5.1 sound in the game is complete shit, in fact there is no 5.1 here, the role of the effects of the rear speakers is taken over by the fronts. Even in the old CSS, 5.1 is done right...