3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 21.10.22 11:09 am

Game optimization (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

Game optimization discussion, if you know some secret or way to improve the game - share it. If you have any problem - create a separate topic on the forum, and do not produce questions in this thread, please.
139 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 21.10.22

Mind_Flow
Tomorrow we will play and find out, do not produce topics until the release. Rapid fire.
Downloaded, played, reached the second chapter, optimization of the norms, for a leisurely game it will go.

l
lapwing mouse 21.10.22

Either way it will be a legendary game!

j
jax-baron 21.10.22

shit that 1 that is now the second, if I was tormented with 1, then I will throw this in the trash.

D
DEDGAMER 21.10.22

The main thing is support for the aspect ratio of 32:9, which I am indescribably happy about, but everything else can be shamanized to your taste.
Yes, of course there is no optimization.

S
SuperDron 21.10.22

Launched the game. 2k+ everything on Ultra. Without DLSS - 65 - 72 fps. C DLSS balance - 100fps (+-). I don’t know how it will be in a city with 100,500 rats, but so far it’s fine.

f
fortheart 21.10.22

By the way, dualsense is supported in the PC version. Verified by cable

c
chichigin1995 21.10.22

SuperDron Is
there an FSR here?? and where is the checkmark with DLSS, otherwise I didn’t find it

S
SuperDron 21.10.22

chichigin1995
FSR no. And DLSS in the "Image" tab. There is a parameter "nvidia dlss super resolution"

N
No more drugs 21.10.22

The video card and the stone behave strangely. VK is never 100% loaded, but the frequency is almost always at maximum speed. With the process, the same story, in general, it is almost always idle in terms of loading, but in terms of frequency it works at maximum speed.

J
Joker978 21.10.22

SuperDron
on AMD cards does not even have such an item. :D

Z
Zero Cry 21.10.22

I'm the only one who periodically crashes and gives a black screen?
RTX 3080 ti if anything, on ultra without brakes, but periodically either a crash or a black screen, 1 time the computer completely hung.

D
DEDGAMER 21.10.22

ZeroCry
played for 2 hours, there are definitely no crashes, but the FPS goes down where there are a lot of people, clouds of rats, vegetation there are long "drawdowns" at once, although this is how it should be when there is no proper optimization.

Z
Zero Cry 21.10.22

DEDGAMER
On reddit and on steam they write that many people have the same thing, then just a black screen, then a crash and then the game does not start at all, in general, we went on the trail of Cyberpunk😅

S
SkrepcheZaVR 21.10.22

On 6600XT with Razen 5600 60-80 fps is always ultra settings. No crashes, no brakes! Optimization is great!

J
Joker978 21.10.22

SkrepcheZaVR
right now on the map for 58k to enjoy 60 frames.
ps it turns out there is not so many frames.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.10.22

I dare to assume that those who crash the game either do not have enough swap file, or it is disabled. To understand how it is used, you need to monitor the allocated memory

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

SkrepcheZaVR
Don't be a star and you won't have so many shots on ultra settings! so split it in half! By the way, here is a video confirmation of the time code 7:16

B
Blinkin 21.10.22

crashes on the chapter "Strangers" (literally after 30 minutes of the game), only the download goes through - it immediately crashes and that's it)
ps. 3080TI in 4K high-mid, 60-80 fps

B
Blinkin 21.10.22

ZeroCry
on full hd? )

S
SkrepcheZaVR 21.10.22

Joker978
Well, actually, it cost less, and 60 is the minimum bar for a comfortable game, so I'm quite happy)