3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 21.10.22 11:09 am

Your feedback and reviews for the PC version of Uncharted: LoT Collection (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

We share feedback on the PC version of the collection. This is not a topic for discussing the game - here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
89 Comments
Sort by:
y
yxap 25.10.22

tell. I have half of the dialogues disappearing, the characters are dumb, they just move their lips. pirate game

E
Egor Zabrodin 25.10.22

In general, everything is fine, rtx 3050 with r5 5600x 4.1ghz and slow memory is quite good at pulling the game with dlss for quality, put it on a rather mediocre walram ssd, but there are no friezes. I reached chapter 8, there were no crashes or errors, win10 21h2.
But a few moments were disappointing, I went through the previous parts on a dualshock, then I thought to go on the keyboard and how I didn’t like the implementation of the keyboard mouse when I got to the shelter and I had to climb the walls, I connected the gamepad and replayed the prologue.
It’s also a pity that there is no normal full-screen mode and the choice of hertz in the game itself, therefore, without vertical synchronization, when they first sail on a boat, the screen was striped during lightning, only 60fps lock helped, but then I connected the gamepad and turned on the vertical, so this difficulty disappeared.
With the gamepad, too, not everything turned out to be so simple, for some reason a huge dead zone was added to the game programmatically on the sticks, I checked it for dualshock 3 via scp and flydigi vader 2, they have no dead zones in the Windows test, there is a reaction to the slightest deviation, but in uncharted , in order for the camera to move or the character to move, you need to reject the stick by almost half.
In any case, I will not wait for patches. I'll go like this.

G
Gamer_P 25.10.22

The game is just a gun! Can't believe it was made so long ago. Animations are 5+, even in the cutscenes inside the game, not those that are like cinematic, but for example, you walk and your walkie-talkie plays and Drake pulls it out and starts talking, face animation, eyebrows move. When you point the flashlight at your brother, he starts to wince from the light... other nuances, you can see the colossal work. The storyline game is just wow, I haven't enjoyed a game since RDR2 for a long time. Uncharted is very cool.
In terms of performance, I have Ryzen7 2700, Gf1080, 16gb ozu. I really for myself personally set anti-aliasing to medium (I have a 2k monitor and on the first anti-aliasing it looks like ultra)) live hack)) and shadows to medium, the rest to the maximum, FPS is stable, there are no drawdowns. Optimization for 5+

a
anthropologist13 29.10.22

The game is interesting, quite a long plot. But here's the plot itself is kind of slurred. Until our time, places that are in the open air, not in a cave, not under the ground or water, but in the open air, remain unnoticed. Well, it's kind of illogical.

E
ED61 29.10.22

who will tell you how to wind the FOV?
a bit of a test game as for me .. haven’t stuck like that for a long time .. haven’t played a single game lately not Dl2 .. Far6. Guardians of the galaxy .. not bright 2022 watch dog . in general, from the new ones except God of War. I abandoned everything up to half, I didn’t even pass ..
People !!!!!! where is the config file? where is the shader cache?

L
LoneWolf1337 29.10.22

I have i7-7700k, 1080GTX 8gb, 16 gm ram, 2k monitor. I set a high preset of settings, everything seems to work stably at 60 Fps, I did not observe drawdowns and departures. Perhaps, most likely, with the patch, they will still add Full Screen resolution.

I
IOne86 29.10.22

anthropolog13 wrote:
But the plot itself is somehow slurred. Until our time, places that are in the open air, not in a cave, not under the ground or water, but in the open air, remain unnoticed. Well, it's kind of illogical.
These conventions cannot be avoided in the story about the search for unexplored treasures in modern times. Otherwise, it was necessary to make the game maximum in the 19th century, when there were still unexplored places on the planet.

From the point of view of logic, there are even more questions about how complex mechanisms built several centuries ago work. Well, there you insert a coin or pull a lever and multi-ton plates begin to move, torches are lit. It is clearly impossible to do without an electric drive, where did it come from several centuries ago, where does the power come from and why did all these mechanisms not become unusable over several centuries? :)

W
Whaler on the moon 29.10.22

I have PC and PS4. The graphics in the PC version are better than Last of Us 2 on the console, and it was released in 2020. The difference is especially visible in the open world, where we drive a jeep, so the picture here, although without RTX, is modern and, most importantly, tastefully done.
The animation is one of the best in principle, the number of unique movements rolls over. After it, Horizon and Assassin look extremely clumsy, especially in folders.
Game inserts 10/10, sometimes breathtaking.
Music, sound - excellent, juicy and to the point.
The gamepad control is one of the best, the only thing missing is the running mode, the hero here does not know how to sprint.
In my opinion, this is the best PC exclusive from Sony at the moment and overall one of the best toys of the last decade.

v
vasek9997 29.10.22

The game is gorgeous 9.5/10 - a must-have if you are a fan of LARKA
- whatever you say, the gameplay is dynamic - no fuss, no crafting - and tediousness aka Horizon Zero Dawn.
The riddles are simple - where you can solve everything using the brute force method - without even reading the diary. The graphics are very juicy - especially in the mission by car.

Ideal toy after a hard day's work to complete 6-8 missions in one press.
I recommend it - the action movie is excellent - I didn’t like the climbing stretched behind the ears - where they are sometimes obviously superfluous.

B
Black Future 29.10.22

Cool game, full achievement can even knock it out.

l
look-look 29.10.22

IOne86 is
elementary, the water basically moves everything there, I open the damper and the water goes, and the light is also easy, somewhere there is flint, strikes and go

D
Dimon_Care 29.10.22

Finally started playing. To be honest, I'm just stuck. This is a great story adventure. Stage setting, presentation, script, attention to detail - all at the highest level. Walking around Drake's house, looking at artifacts or playing with a water gun - you just sink behind the monitor. Grafon does not blow the roof, but does not distract from the action. In the cut scenes, especially the close-up animations are done very well. The characters are alive, facial expressions, eyes, everything works.

Many compare with Larka. In Lark, only the graphics are better, otherwise it's just a different level.

In general, so far the impressions are simply gorgeous. I love story based games like this and it's rare to see games of this quality on PC.

S
Sneaky Pete 29.10.22

Good game. I liked it. Frisians, no sorties were found. 10/10

G
Gamer_P 29.10.22

What can I say? Gorgeous!

G
Gamer_P 29.10.22

N7_Solo
My Drake climbed normally)) my hands didn't twist like that))

k
kolinmah 29.10.22

Appallingly! Grafonius chicdos. Driving toy. In principle, you can go once.

B
Baza Bazovich 29.10.22

Papooas
totally agree, 1 button kintso, not the best quality.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 29.10.22

I'm not familiar with the series, I never had a prefix, but I liked everything here. Maybe I don’t feel any direct enthusiasm, but they haven’t been there for several years already - probably, the features of age.

The gameplay standardly alternates puzzles with shooting ranges and cutscenes, and shooting ranges with many shelters are immediately guessed even by design, but they are hidden behind the terrain for the time being. Although there are still trips by car and boat, this is a plus for diversity.

There was a bug with an inverted arm once, and there was one crash, otherwise technically there is nothing to complain about, except that the characters hanging on the ledges pass through each other.

The optimization is very good, on the 9700K and 1080 GTX and on the SSD there were no drawdowns in 2K, the main thing is to wait on the first run until the shaders are loaded. The graphics, by the way, are very cool, although they are not the first freshness pulled up from the curling iron. I will especially single out Libertalia - such an atmosphere is just gorgeous for pirate adventures. Well, the work of artists has already been noted - this is not a game in the style of a gazebo, where the location is decorated with items from the library, it is really interesting to look at the shelves in the house and the atmosphere in the old hut, because everything is drawn by hand.

It was frustrating that you couldn’t collect all the treasures without a guide during the first passage - there were a lot of places with forks, and it often seemed that if instead of a deep lake or going down to another floor, you first choose exploration in the next room, for example, then you can definitely return from there . In fact, something constantly collapsed, fell through and closed, after which there was no chance to get back. But this is not thought out in most games, in the tomb rider it was also possible to reach some things only after certain changes in the terrain, and even then it was sometimes necessary to cut through half a map, and everything was ideal only in God Of War, in which you can’t even nothing to worry about and there is always the opportunity to return anywhere.

The closest game in spirit, I think, is really a lark, they are similar in crazy fantastic locations and living heroes, but there are also a lot of differences. The weapon is not here for long - I shot and picked up another, but the partners are almost always nearby and have constant dialogues. So I can definitely advise, but only to those who are not against kints and a detailed study of locations with all sorts of notes.

P
Papooas 29.10.22

ED61
The settings file is easy to find, but its contents are encoded, so don't edit it.

a
awsom999 29.10.22

What to do with the sound ?, it is louder in the videos, less in the game itself.