3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArcherNero 21.10.22 11:21 am

All secrets and quests (Asterigos: Curse of the Stars)

I am creating this topic so that all the data about the secrets and quests of the characters can be easily entered here. The problem with this game is that the developers decided to follow the path of Elden ring and not create a full-fledged quest diary... Because of what, it's a problem to find where the quest starts and where it ends.
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wertuoz128921 16.11.22

Has anyone figured out where to look for Barbina, the daughter of the blacksmith who was executed? There are two quest items in the inventory: a letter and some kind of vessel with stardust. In the diary entry: like "I have to do something for this blacksmith", the page is not completed. The rest of the quests are more or less done.

W
Wolf Mercenary 16.11.22

Wertuoz128921
Barbina in one of the houses in the miners' settlement. Like the second to the left of the entrance.

W
Wertuoz128921 16.11.22

Wolf Mercenary
Exactly! Thank you.

A
AlexVilly 20.01.23

Almost more than half of the quest items in the game need to be given to just one and the same NPC, This horseradish is located in the Arges bazaar, after the bridge with the minotaur (the one that tears off the column), go right behind it, there is a gate that can be opened later as a shortcut . The house with this brow is to the left of the gate or in front of the activated teleporter. I advise you to go closer to the end of the game, before Trinity Night.

A
AlexVilly 20.01.23

On the first playthrough, having searched almost all the corners in the available locations, I found less than half of all texts, and half of the protective decorations, they are updated upon repeated passage.
I never understood how to get into secret locations with secret Big Bosses with the help of prayers at the altars. If anyone found it please tell me how?

A
AlexVilly 20.01.23

At the moment, at the end of the second playthrough necessary to get most of the improved loot and decorations with a "+" sign, these are the results. I didn’t understand how to get to the secret bosses, nothing happens after praying at the altars. I also examined almost every wall for secrets, etc., but never got to the coveted "achievement" for 100% completion.
Yes, when you re-pass the game, glitches in missions are possible, one of the NPCs (Angelos, it seems) disappeared, which gives a talisman to open the entrance to the temple (where Serena is), but nevertheless the gates were open, and the talisman was lying on the ground, and he The NPC appeared after the main passage of the Flooded Suburbs, when I decided to go there on the "Trinity Night", in search of secret bosses.

A
AlexVilly 20.01.23

By the way, whoever encountered a blacksmith with a broken tool at the Falan Academy, you can save him if you don’t be stupid, and immediately go for the items necessary for the mission. To do this, you need to go to another of the two blacksmiths standing next to the "device for processing asterite, so tall" on the same floor, he will ask you to bring him the same item for repair. The desired item is in Archon Marble's office, one of the blacksmiths will come there and ask you to give him the item, it is preferable to choose the option in the conversation in which you give this item to "Beta 8", the blacksmith who cannot work due to a broken tool, that's all stay happy and alive.