3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egorbrat560 21.10.22 12:07 pm

Why is 128MB used in the game and 8GB in PC (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Why do I have 128 MB of RAM in the game and 8 GB of RAM in the PC? checked only 1 video card! Bought only 1 month ago!
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 21.10.22

Egorbrat560
Nifiga is not clear, describe the problem more precisely.

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

Egorbrat560
What are you writing about video memory or RAM?

E
Egorbrat560 21.10.22

S
Snow70 21.10.22

Egorbrat560
This is video memory! Most likely your game is using the built-in card
Look on the Internet for how to enable and configure a discrete video card in the game
For example: I don’t know how on red cards, but in green ones, starting from 1650 (like), you need to update Windows, often this error happens, otherwise you you won’t put firewood, and you won’t see your card at all even in the device manager =)

K
KIBERMAX 21.10.22

Egorbrat560
Well, firstly, you can see that you have a laptop, and secondly, if you have a laptop, then you have 2 video cards from the processor and the AMD or NVIDIA video card itself, I don’t know what you have there, and you must set the Spoiler in the NVIDIA or AMD control panel

https://nastroyvse. ru/devices/laptop/pereklyuchenie-videokartu-na-noutbuke.html
or so
Spoiler

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

Egorbrat560
And what kind of video card do you have and what processor?

S
Snow70 21.10.22

Egorbrat560
Also look in the device manager, which video card is shown?

Spoiler

E
Egorbrat560 21.10.22

I have 1 graphics card - Intel(R) UHD Graphics. Although written Intel Core i3

E
Egorbrat560 21.10.22

Snow70
Intel(R) UHD Graphics.

S
Snow70 21.10.22

Egorbrat560

S
Snow70 21.10.22

Egorbrat560
I would not buy such a piece of iron that requires video memory, RAM memory ... Yes, and I looked at the prices 300 400 Baku rubles, it costs, though with a stone ...
You have it built into the processor!

S
Snow70 21.10.22

Egorbrat560
I advise you to open the video that I gave in your smartphone (iPhone), in any case you will get into the BIOS! Right now, you are probably using 128 MB out of 8 GB!

Spoiler

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

Egorbrat560
Well, you give up, on such a weak map to play a difficult game! and everything shows correctly for you, because in the game it shows the amount of video memory and not RAM! and the fact that you put 8 gigabytes divided by 2 or 4, because the built-in graphics core takes part of the RAM and makes it video memory.

S
Snow70 21.10.22

Kartonkratos
Yes, the BIOS will not give him more than 2 GB of RAM to spit on the video memory =)

K
Kartonkratos 21.10.22

Snow70
I write about it! surprises how you can play on such a video card, in this game with 6 frames at the minimum.

K
KIBERMAX 21.10.22

Kartonkratos
I don't understand how people even manage to play new demanding games on non-gaming laptops and then run to the forums to complain about problems.

S
Snow70 21.10.22

KIBERMAX
Well, why, he will buy a discrete card (if the mother allows, if there is a slot) and it will be more or less normal. So he has a normal stone and 8 GB of RAM.
I don’t think that video cards for laptops are overpriced, what idiot will mine on a laptop =)
PS They just sold him a laptop without a discrete card! You should not buy such things at least without looking on the Internet, but it is better to ask for advice, you can even visit this site:
https://forums.playground.ru/hardware/