3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 21.10.22 12:16 pm

Sharing Opinions (Man of Prey)

A new tactical strategy from Apeiron studio using proprietary SPM mechanics and RPG elements. The plot of the game was created based on the book "Marauder" by Berkem al Atomi.

Pro-American forces came to power in the country and American "peacekeepers" were brought into Russia to "restore order and finally proclaim democracy." In fact, foreigners were only interested in natural resources. Maintaining order and the well-being of the civilian population was not part of the tasks of the military contingent. After the self-dissolution of the governing bodies, the military and the police, most of the population of the provincial Ural town "Thirty" was mired in a bloody civil war.

The player takes on the role of a marauder Ahmet, who will have to survive in this situation. Starting the game with a double-barreled shotgun and a bunch of cartridges, the player will have to gather a "family" (a detachment of one to four people), arm it and survive in a constant war of "all against all".
34 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gvinpin.93 21.10.22

people, I broke the game for skills (75 shooting, and 85 har-ki), I want to ask who broke the thread for perks? otherwise I want to see all the perks in action

A
AlexandreR1973 21.10.22

In general, well done !!! ... I have been waiting for something like this for a long time, after the failed 7.62 .... a good plot, partial destructibility of objects, etc. ........ I still expect from them that there will be an opportunity to take a gun or ultrasound in the left hand ...... it's convenient to shoot from the left from around the corner ...... it's a pity that it is linear, but I liked the game .... there were no problems with the patch, only when you sit down at the machine gun --- flew ..... to the Apeiron studio ----- on this engine I would like to see the creation of the game STALKER ......... I think who loves tactics will understand ..... Stalker as a shooter is very good !!!!..... but I also want tactics, a huge territory, Chernobyl and the zone ...... complete freedom of action !!!!! .......

S
STROGOV 21.10.22

Well, why 7.62 is a failure, many fans of tactics really liked it! But in Stalker I would really like to see elements of tactics, but still this engine will not master the game. The game can be made on a new, more powerful engine, but because of the same principle as the Marauder.

A
AlexandreR1973 21.10.22

why is it a failure ??? ...... according to the column, it’s better than the e 5 brigade, but not in terms of playability ...... but there is only one reason ..... when they throw it into battle, in the brigade they attacked from one side, and at 7.62 from everyone .... this is stupid .... there is no chance to run away, let's say ...... after all, the forces are not equal anyway !!!..... but in Kali-Continos it seems so --- there is a box where there is everything that is in the game .... I tried to take the coolest and then the opponents knock out in quantity .... but in the Moroder it’s still a little easier to deal with the enemy, because there are few people in the detachment ...... here in dzhegget 2 ---- everything is balanced there and most importantly --- the scale of the map and the drawing of individual locations corresponding to the map, which is not in any Apeiron game ...... but in vain !!!!..... just as bad they did a jazz game very much - work for hire ..... B7.62 and the e5 brigade, when they intercept you on the map, but you can’t and the registration of locations is made up of chaotic cards,of which there are no more than 10 --- it becomes not interesting ....... if I still play jagged 2 sometimes, then after it it becomes boring to play in a brigade and 7.62 ...... but the marauder pleased me !!!

m
mir_trud_may 21.10.22

THE FIRE! Passed at a difficult level, got a lot of pleasure and impressions - the gamka made me very happy, there would be more of them.
To those who are indignant:
Understand properly with the management of the GG and the Persians, learn how to properly use the scope, cover, etc., and then see for yourself that the game is highly balanced. I had nowhere to put my cartridges after the mission with Avtaykin, but here they write that they strained with ammunition ... :).

A
Artyom2004 21.10.22

Hello! Do Akhmet, Vitka and other heroes have epilepsy or what? With full health, they fall and sometimes even lose weapons. The patches are worth it. What is the reason?

S
SimonKirov 21.10.22

The game came to me by accident. I liked it very much. Will there be a continuation?
Disadvantages:
1. Very short, only a dozen simple missions - at the highest level of difficulty (set manually) and only one hero (Akhmet) passed in 4 evenings.
2. Too linear - there is no choice in the development of the scenario.
3. A fairly small selection of weapons, there is no possibility of aimed fire from machine guns - both from heavy ones (Cliff and KPVT), and from manual ones (in the prone position).

Advantages:
1. High level of realism of possible events. It is very similar to the events that took place in "hot spots" from the beginning of the 90s to the present.
2. Well done Bukovtsy .... they were not afraid to show who exactly is selling their homeland (at the very beginning of the game there is a picture))!
3. Real weapons and equipment are used. Although they could give real characteristics of weapons and performance characteristics, since there are no game restrictions for this.
4. Realistic dialogues.
5. Quite a lot of different objects.

Tell me, maybe I misunderstood something?
At the end I blew up 3 cars and killed all the pendos, then the video went on ...... and the game ended.
Is that all?!!

m
mir_trud_may 21.10.22

Artyom2004
Patches have nothing to do with it, they can fall because of low endurance when overloaded + if the weapon is on the vskidku, which also requires additional energy.
SimonKirov
Unfortunately, everyone.
By the way, I agree with your post above. Add branching to the scenarios and a dozen more difficult missions - eh.

ZY
Vitek steers, I took him because of the remarks: "you can't fucking know!", "one cartridge, but how much fun" ... Super voice acting, my neighbor Fedya is right :)
For the information of those who are just starting the game, Vitya - cheat. With full pumping: one shot - one corpse.

S
SimonKirov 21.10.22

SS-Sid
Khabar can be taken out completely ..... take "naked" Vitka and Serb with you ... and so that each of them has 3 backpacks with you ..... there is even a place .....
Exchange junk with gunsmiths not for five, but for more expensive cartridges .... the most expensive from KPVT .... they take 8 times less space and the exchange rate is fair ..... heavy dogs ... at the same time you will pump up a muscle)!
Although there is no need to collect any junk .... after the 4th mission there is nowhere to put the money anymore ..... I have 30 thousand left by the end of the game ..... and I can’t use it at all ..... at least perks could be increased .. as in "Orders" ... but no (!

Yes, of course there are problems with the properties ... if you put vision and hearing below 50, then Akhmet is deaf and blind as a mole ..... at arm's length he does not see or hear anything, especially at dusk ....
By the way, NVD complete bullshit .... no sense .... you can immediately sell ....

m
mir_trud_may 21.10.22

Passing 3 times, I almost did not collect junk. So lightly, only to fill the cartridges for the next mission and upgrade the trunks.

G
GREYDER 21.10.22

About junk)) If you throw a backpack into some kind of box, then you can open the backpack and stuff more backpacks and bras there)) which, in turn, can be opened further !!! The only problem is if you load a lot, the Persian can hardly go and may lose consciousness)) Alternatively, you can load a couple of backpacks in this way to the transition in turn and take both of them next to it and calmly go to the house!

m
mir_trud_may 21.10.22

Iperon, pick up the falling Stalker flag!!!

a
aist16 21.10.22

The game is a continuous “Pause”, you go up to the second floor, but there is no floor, Ahmet goes through the door on the first floor, and you can only follow him through the ceiling. In Akhmet's apartment, the woman will stand in the aisle and it is useless to bypass it. The swag left in the safe disappears without a trace, probably the woman is selling in the absence of Akhmet. It is better to store things right on the street in the yard, where everything lies securely. It’s a problem to kill a mongrel with a machete, I waved my arms and a machete for about 15 minutes, but for some reason I couldn’t hit a dog from a firearm at all, or are they in armor !? I can sell something only to a homeless person, in the market there is only an equivalent exchange, although there is a “Sell” item in the panel. I bought a duffel bag, I wanted to buy the same one for my partner, - shish, it is forbidden to put an empty duffel bag in your inventory or in a duffel bag. Armor and weapons wear out instantly, only enough for one shootout, this is not realistic. Trophy armor and weapons are also always worn out to the limit and without cartridges, they cost a penny in the bazaar. Repairs in the bazaar are twice as expensive as new weapons of the same type. Akhmet's apartment is on the third floor, after grabbing the whole house by him, we come from a sortie, but there is neither a woman nor a bed in the same place. I had to search all over the house. It turned out that she moved to the first floor and the bed was there. In general, a lot of curiosities .... Why quick save is performed in separate files, you often have to delete the accumulated ones. After all, there is, in addition to a quick save, just Save. I had to search all over the house. It turned out that she moved to the first floor and the bed was there. In general, a lot of curiosities .... Why quick save is performed in separate files, you often have to delete the accumulated ones. After all, there is, in addition to a quick save, just Save. I had to search all over the house. It turned out that she moved to the first floor and the bed was there. In general, a lot of curiosities .... Why quick save is performed in separate files, you often have to delete the accumulated ones. After all, there is, in addition to a quick save, just Save.
You can play, but you need to have Chinese patience.

s
shaman1883 21.10.22

aist16
Khabar stays in a safe in Akhmet's apartment. The basement is already the second storage.