3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 21.11.19 03:55 am

The game is purely for the mages. Is it possible? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Passed the first time Divinity 2 playing squad that deals pure physical damage, because as you know in this game there are two types of defense, physical and magical.
And if in the squad someone who does physical damage, and someone magic, the team will not be as effective as if it were the only ones who inflicts physical quickly took the armor and roll the enemy.
The first time I had a man with a two-handed sword, Archer, thief who fights with two swords and a mage Summoner, calling creatures who deal physical damage. Played on tactics, there were no problems, not super easy but not super difficult.
But before the end of the game I did not pass, scored, much has been forgotten, so I want to start all over again. Just want to make a team of some mages that inflicted magic damage. Do you think this is a normal idea? After all, will still only will remove the magic armor and then health. Whether or not to try?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 21.11.19

Can. Only I suspect that dolovac the squad will be. The point is that magic so control and other status effects tied, for greater efficiency, but if you take sadistic (when the effects are superimposed through the armor) then the mage suffers. Will have to make someone the initiator to distribute the puddles, etc. And somebody bomber who can trigering special effects being protected. In fact, everything rests on the ability to hit and put exactly what you want and resists the enemy.

W
Wise Owl 21.11.19

Podvipodvertov
All things are possible. Only necessary to consider elements from his companions. It will be harder, if someone casts a freezing, and the next goes through the ground/fire and melt the whole thing. Pati of water+frost+lightning or earth+fire+(lightning optional) will be optimal.

N
Navaron 21.11.19

Beres 2 lone wolves mages and garish all that is possible last fight so do a couple of moves automatically stone stuffing.

n
noname_28 21.11.19

Podvipodvertov
lone wolves don't take this game and play it absolutely ... there are refresh and scrolls for specific fights so don't bother.

A
Augusta_ 21.11.19

Podvipodvertov
not only possible, but necessary! Mages play a LOT easier. I too, like you, going through the game a second time, the first time NAT party, the second time the magic. The battle, which seemed very difficult in the first passage, this time passed without any problems. The difficulty is the same - a classic. What is the main advantage of mages? It is contained in one word - range. My protagonist in the first game was a fighter (sword + shield), Beast was a knight (a two-handed sword), IFAN Ranger (crossbow) well, the red Prince was appointed Summoner, which in addition to the call incarnata treated and imposed all sorts of useful effects, and to bring rain when needed, etc. So that my HS that Beast inflicted enormous damage and had a lot of health. But the problem was how to get to the enemy, the damage you inflict. But it's just really not easy. Because the enemies have a bunch of abilities that allow them to teleport, and use them obviously cheat, because they recover much faster than the player. And physical party, there is one ability of fast movement in every school, and this is not enough. In the end, spending a lot of action points to reach the enemy, the warrior inflicts a lot of damage, and enemy teleports. Worse, he can manage to teleport BEFORE you deal damage at least once. And you again go in pursuit. In the meantime, you hostile mages fire spells, so with high probability you will not reach, and will be frozen/entangled/enchanted.

Magic party does not have this problem. Often do not have to even move an inch during the battle, felled all the enemies on the distance of the flight spell and all. And if you train all the skill of teleportation, it is generally good will - can be the enemy to drag/to pull as much as you want and wherever you want. I love them piled to the time to cover then powerful spells.

Play now this lineup. The main character specializiruetsya on water and land, Lowes water (with lots of healing spells), FEIN on electricity and fire, Sebilla Summoner (with the lowest initiative in the group, colleagues have managed to create a natural surface for the corresponding call incarnate that will deal magic damage) and plus I pumped her electricity. All gradually taught teleportation (2 points in aerothermie invested), all know how to treat (1 point gidrofizike). Our favorite tactic is to freeze the enemy. Still FEIN taught simple spells of water, even though he was on her and not specializiruetsya, this is purely to impose a freeze, when the level of cooling of the enemy for the second.

In General, our magician.party all posts and if I used scrolls of resurrection potions and cures, in this game I never (!) didn't drink a potion (only FEIN poison drink, which is very simple to do - take a barrel with slime in your inventory and now you can do an infinite number butylkov, only need the empty bottles), and use scrolls of resurrection are extremely rare. In the first game I'm on level 7 were able to defeat Alexander in port via a very long calculation correct placement before the battle, and epicortical Bishop of the gate of the port. This time I was afraid of this battle, and even took Garrett to help seekers, though usually never take the assistants, because they also can kill. And what? Yes without any problems piled Sasha and all his minions, and worm at the same time, and was a bit shocked when it ended so quickly. Although I would draw the appropriate conclusions after the battle with Radicai, which was not an example simpler than in the first game, but in my memory lingers a battle in the port, as the Mission Almost Impossible, and what was my surprise... Right felt dangerous Sorceror and powerful Hodnoceno, in the first game I just bitterly smiled when everyone around me told me how terrible sorcerers and awakened as powerful, but for me almost any battle with a bunch of bandits were dangerous and could be fatal. And this time, all these Hannay, Lawyers, ETERNA, numerous minions of the Black Circle and other threat once the evil spirits pass me if not once or twice, on one-two-three for sure. Remember in the first passage I Hannah killed with attempts, probably 50 (fiftieth!). My goal was to not only kill her, but I also didn't want to let her kill the master, and it was damn hard. As for the second passage, it seems I loaded five times. And then it was over lava, which attacked my character with a fatal outcome, had to load and take them away. And that's all! Mages truly Divine here ;) Although I usually don't play mages.

A
Augusta_ 21.11.19

Apokalipsis113 wrote:
but if you take sadistic (when the effects are superimposed through the armor) then the mage is suffering
You are confusing something

k
kiklisko 21.11.19

there must be a balance, why from one extreme to another? the best party consisting of a diverse characters, so play more interesting. to or what not to throw..