3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 21.10.22 12:55 pm

Thinking about creating your own character (Mortal Kombat X)

I was thinking about free topics here and thought: how great it would be if, along with all the innovations, the ability to create your own unique character was added to the game. They would make a kind of "workshop" and so that they could rivet their own fighter with an individual appearance and abilities. Like how we created a hero in all sorts of RPGs. Let no more than one, but your own - unique. Set his appearance, clothes, lotions, create combos himself (provide the players with a number of basic attacks from which you can collect combos and special attacks according to the mosaic principle), subordinate one of the elements to him or come up with a new one. Well, it would be quite luxurious to create fatalities. I think it would be cooler than all the new characters put together. I would mount myself a certain ninja, visually similar to the classics (SabZiro, Scorpio) in a white robe (this kind of thing has never happened before), would have given him some kind of cool teleport and a series of punches with a throw at the end. Perhaps he would let them shoot with fire or water. Maybe later such an idea will come to mind igrodelov. And who would you think?
35 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 21.10.22

I remember this in armageddon

A
AsStRaLL92 21.10.22

and it was complete crap, especially "create your own fatality !!!" full bottom

U
Ultravirus661 21.10.22

It would be better if the developers made a program similar to GECK so that you could create your own arena, character, tower, etc.
Ps GECK is a global Fallout game editor

_
_Ray_ 21.10.22

The balance would suffer greatly from this.
In the same Armageddon, the character could be made small, and then the blows simply did not hit him!

d
deathcold 21.10.22

such an idea has already been implemented in MK Armageddon, but one thing that infuriates me is that in order to create a character, you had to go through the game, earn in-game money and use them to buy clothes, skills, etc. for the character, and this is complete nonsense as for me, because whoever wants to play the game just to create your character with some money in the game? why then the main characters of the game if you create your own character and play through the game?, then create a separate game like Mortal Kombat Constructor Video Game or something in which you create everything yourself from everything ready, like in the editor for FarCry 3 or 4, then it will be exactly cool,and so the editor in the game introduces a complete imbalance

R
Russian_Lawyer 21.10.22

Death_Cold
is not necessarily invincible, you can make interchangeable functions, for example, if you have speed, then the character is weaker, or you have a teleport, but you lose some kind of capture, etc. And I don't think that you will play only one character - get bored)

d
deathcold 21.10.22

Russian_Lawyer
Well, anyway, this introduces an imbalance into the game, since in fact the old characters become unnecessary, because then you yourself can create your own character and play with them as much as you like.

By the way, I already created about a hundred characters in MK Armageddon, here are their screenshots in the albums if anything:
Spoilerhttp://vk.com/albums-59111659

R
Russian_Lawyer 21.10.22

Death_Cold uh
, which ones are yours?) there are a lot of photos)

d
deathcold 21.10.22

Russian_Lawyer go
to the photo albums and there choose any of the following photo albums called KREATE A FIGHTER, they have all the characters I created in MK Armageddon

R
Russian_Lawyer 21.10.22

Death_Cold
cool

U
Ultravirus661 21.10.22

Death_Cold Where did
you play it on the emulator or on the console?

m
minez 21.10.22

it would be cool to play some kind of fighter.

d
deathcold 21.10.22

Ultravirus661
on the emulator, because the console is very expensive

G
GONE TO DTF 21.10.22

bullshit would be.
for more than one person worked on the canonical Persians. over their design, motivation, style.
original characters are almost always a cut above custom crafts. just because the pros made them.

U
Ultravirus661 21.10.22

Death_Cold
Same opinion

D
Denis Sigutin 21.10.22

lookaway
It's still interesting to create your own character, for example by combining Scorpion's teleporter, Liu Kang's fireballs and, for example, freezing Sub Zero. Then create your costume by making your own creative mask, add a cloak and big gloves. There are many options and you will be able to make a custom character that will be no weaker than the original. Just think for fun, and combine the techniques of different Persians and see what comes of it.

D
Denis Sigutin 21.10.22

Death_Cold
It would look cool in multiplayer, because you won't know who you are playing against and what tricks the enemy has, and you will rely only on your experience.

A
Alnur 21.10.22

Death_Cold
Emulator for Android or PC?

U
Ultravirus661 21.10.22

Alnur
On PC. no ps2 emulator for android

U
Ultravirus661 21.10.22

there is only PPSSPP but it is a PSP emulator