3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imperial_Patriot 21.11.19 03:56 am

France (Medieval 2: Total War)

Like the cavalry, now after playing for England has decided to play for France. In the beginning many areas, but for some reason little money generiruet. Good cavalry (though I expected more)). That is the only problem, with much!!: the idea of the French should be chivlaric dismounted knights (in battle costume looked) but in the game to build them just anywhere!!!!! Not in the barracks, not in castles there all!! What the hell?? Who knows??

70 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

To St Teodor
Know what is the complexity for Byzantium, is the fact that the two sides are against you two different religions, okay for Russia there is a current on the one hand, and the territory is huge, so the priests don't have like you killers flood.

I personally for Egypt to play was easy. The crusaders fought on the walls of Jerusalem as the waves on the rocks. And with the economy they have everything in order, but that's when the desert will come, it is felt that before a heavily armed opponent of the advantages of cha almost nothing.

D
DenKuz 21.11.19

I personally for Egypt to play was easy. The crusaders fought on the walls of Jerusalem as the waves on the rocks. And with the economy they have everything in order, but that's when the desert will come, it is felt that before a heavily armed opponent of the advantages of cha almost nothing. You really easy to play? Then Yes. Here try on difficult, this is the full hell. But for Egypt to play will be harder than Byzantium.

S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

To DenKuz
You take me for? For the cheaters, who plays on easy? You are such big words is not scattered. On easy never played even when discovered this game.
Why it happens that people in one faction is easier to play and others didn't. Yes, because it is easier for them to play. I really easier to play for Egypt. If you it hard to play and you think that Byzantium is easier, then that's your opinion and no your opinion does not have to adapt.

C
CLiCKeT7 21.11.19

I agree with Raven.

and for me it is France. I love to play, lost in fact, only one battle for them (when the allies (Spanish) attacked my castle, and soldiers they had 2 times more than me, then lock back won) and have not yet opened to other countries, but I guess I really next time I will try for Egypt. Although, can you recommend me any other country?

V
Vilgelm Zavoevatel 21.11.19

For Scotland play!!!

S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

To CLiCKeT
Do not listen to anyone, open to all factions play each and you will find one that suits you. Each faction has its advantages and disadvantages.

C
CLiCKeT7 21.11.19

To VoRoN_IlNaR

thanks for the advice

D
Dgosser 21.11.19

And I played for France, and, moreover, thoroughly played to the last province. By the time the plague of the living Christians were only Hungarians Yes Papa(and somewhere sailed), however, Hungarians I have almost a superpower had become the subjugation of all of Eastern Europe with Byzantium.
And I'll tell you why I liked them!!! Variety! Capturing region by region starting to get tired of the same army, my army of noble knights(and horse and foot) had seized more than 50 provinces, and that's when I finally got tired, I started to use a French exclusive riders. To test which of them it was better not to whom, europacity skates already given, but I have used and Ulanov(join view is not very impressive) and the gendarmerie(they are my new France conquered and quite successfully), and the third is their unique unit, which I do not remember the name.
But all this garbage after the arrival of timurides! Because against their elephants there is no cavalry can not be compared as well, and infantry(10 units of French knights kept within 2 units of elephants, the infantry could not do anything to do so), I 40 years the game spent on the fight against their invasion(by that time there was no one alive except for them). Fought and bridges heavy fire of artillery and sieges where the elephants it was hard to get into the city. And the bill was usually like this: one destroyed their army(full stack), you had to pay two or three of his.

S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

To Dgosser
France is also a war with vuzami, that they are just against cavalry, elephants and camels are good, well, or pikemen, but without cover they did not last long. Against elephants you should use spear throwers, better cavalry, but in France they are not, and mercenaries there are none, if the current Hiking Georgians.

D
Dgosser 21.11.19

VoRoN_IlNaR
It was so long ago)) I do not remember units already.

When I played for France against timurides passed the spooky session at uni, hung in the balance. So bright and early for tea there was one big battle they won the day definitely was a good, if lost then at uni it's not good))) Thank God I play well, the session has passed)))))

S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

To Dgosser
Yes, I understand you) when I'm on a degree worked, played мед2) Hours for the diploma, the rest is free time for мед2)) Well, in the end gathered, defended)

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 21.11.19

Play a total company of France. Tell me when and under what conditions it is possible to hire:

1) Hiking the French archers (Attack:11, Defense:14, Gave. combat:8, Period:late). Description - French dismounted horse archers with long bows of the English.

2) Scotch guard (Attack:12, Defense:17, Gave. fight:9, Period: average). Description - elite guards of the French king in heavy armor and long bows.

Someone at the company in France hired archers of this type??? In the company I for some reason did not come across((

D
Dgosser 21.11.19

Lemyuell
Scotch guard was hired, he played long ago, sent them to America))
Gives them the opportunity to hire the last level of walls in the city!
And about the second I don't know!
Perhaps they can hire in certain areas.

S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

To Lemyuell
Yes, there are such groups. No conditions for them are not needed, you just have to make it so that they could hire. In a quick battle they are?

Here is what to do to be able to hire a Hiking the French archers

Open the file export_descr_buildings, it is located in the folder data, then find the line:

archery_range castle requires factions { northern_european, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, }
{
capability
{

After it put this:

recruit_pool Dismounted French Archers 1 0.4 5 0 requires factions { france, }

Go:

marksmans_range castle requires factions { northern_european, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, }
{
capability
{

After it put this:

recruit_pool Dismounted French Archers 1 0.5 5 0 requires factions { france, }

Now you can hire them in the last two locking the range.

For the Scots guards find in the same file line:

marksmans_range castle requires factions { northern_european, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, }
{
capability
{

After it put this:

recruit_pool Scots Guard 1 0.3 3 0 requires factions { france, }

Now you can hire them at the last castle range.

Z

VoRoN_IlNaR

Thank you so much=)))

Open the file export_descr_buildings, it is located in the folder data

What I can't find the file...possible file path in detail, if not difficult?

D
Dgosser 21.11.19

Lemyuell
And you files unpacked?

Z

Dgosser

No, but what and how? If not difficult)

D
DenKuz 21.11.19

Don't understand the motivation of developers, why are those British veterans in armor, Hiking the French archers and French noble knights cut...
Not to mention about other units in the game.
Not quite on topic, but. For Egypt played many times, but the Guild of armourers never gave... Arab horsemen are not suitable, Nubian spearmen, too, improved from the citadel and a waste of time. This question already: is it possible for Egypt to build this Guild?

D
Dgosser 21.11.19

Lemyuell
Read the FAQ, unpacking written there, just do not remember what number.

Z

Dgosser
Yeah...=ATP)