3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerus 21.10.22 01:24 pm

Quest1: write why you want to try HotS and get the CBT key! (Heroes of the Storm)

Weekly Quest Objective #1 is in the title: write why you want to try HotS and get 5 days access to the game...

Update: unfortunately, Blizzard contacted us and pointed out the fact that the transfer of the account is a direct violation of the user agreement. Therefore, nothing will work with a five-day access, but it will work with the key to the PTA.

That is, you write a comment-answer to the question “why do you want to try HotS?” in the same topic, and we choose the most curious and reasoned comment, the author (or authors) of which will receive (receive) the key to the CBT (it is not known when the CBT starts, but sooner or later it will happen).

The results of the first quest will be summed up as soon as the keys are sent to us.

We will be glad if the author, who has gained access to the CBT, writes about his impressions in the appropriate sub-forum, namely in the sub-forum "Testers' diaries".

Good luck!
46 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Zagniy 21.10.22

Of the Blizzard games, I played only Warcraft, and then a very long time ago, and now I played HotS with a friend and really wanted to participate in the PTA.

M
MrPunisher123 21.10.22

Lord, how much they wrote, painted why, why, etc. Everyone really needs her.
I will be brief, I have never played such genres of games, there is a desire to try only because of the heroes of Star Craft.
Look at what I can oppose to opponents.
And most importantly, look at whether this game is worth the work that the developers have invested.
After all, there are too many games with the MOBA genre. Every game is different. But not as they are not in vain. Although some games are made for profit.
It doesn't matter to me whether you give me access or not, it's just interesting to evaluate your capabilities. I don't have a bigger goal. Thank you for your attention, Dmitry was with you.
Founder of the Federal project Sober Russia in St. Petersburg.
See you again.

L
Lightman_R 21.10.22

It's very simple: this is the only MOBA that deserves attention.

P
Ptero P3 21.10.22

I'm tired of Dota, along with their watch rollers. In HOZS, at least you can relax for real. Well, this game has a lot of favorite characters from the Bliz universe.

A
Antol 21.10.22

if anyone is interested, here you are without any nonsense why
3) 4R8B79-MTFM-G786EH-DKMX-MGPKH4
4) ZKG76F-TNMC-MYMY9K-9KFY-HGFMN8

P
Pavel Kashchenko 21.10.22

Here is your key: TDND6Y-Z27Z-Z4MHPM-HTWR-ZNC6XP