3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blade X 21.10.22 01:45 pm

What do you think of the paid subscription?

If PlayGround introduced a subscription, like Games-tv. For the entrance to the site, they would take a monthly certain amount.
For me, donation is extortion.
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
Balda716 21.10.22

If Lemon took away the fee - he scored-ba on PG.

A
Anomel Suna 21.10.22

Games-tv
Who is this? First time I hear about them.

If a subscription were introduced on PG, then the audience of the site would be sharply reduced to 0.

F
Flow4Master 21.10.22

For entering the site, they would take a monthly certain amount
. I hope the PG administration is not so stupid (although ...) to dig its own grave.
And yes, on many sites a paid subscription justifies itself, but such sites have very specific or rare author's content. There is no such thing on PG, but there are a lot of copy-paste, blogs with one new screen and a ton of other inadequate panos on forums and blogs.

m
masha 21.10.22

What amount are we talking about? I wouldn't pay if it was expensive, so I'm ready to pay 10 rubles a month, but it's also expensive.

r
rPeBoJL 21.10.22

If I was paid to enter, I would still think whether to agree or not))

G
GONE TO DTF 21.10.22

take money from users for the fact that they themselves fill the site with content? hmm...
Spoiler

E
EV1Lman666 21.10.22

Games-tv is, of course, lol, and already paid content also sucked in a subscription

S
Shine 21.10.22

I have nothing against the phenomenon itself. If I like the content, then I am ready to pay the corresponding amounts for it. The problem is that this is not about PG. I sit on it, for the most part, because of an old habit and the need to go to the Russian Internet for work.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 21.10.22

A paid subscription to Pegach ... no, what the heck. X_x

P
Pirat-AC3 21.10.22

Rikudo Nagashi
Then we'll draw out the sour grandmother. He will not live

L
Le Gaspilleur 21.10.22

Paid subscription
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.22

donation is a little different.
donat, let's say you can write a limited number of comment blogs per day,
and with an elite subscription you can trawl like a boyar.
if like - to die this video, download a file or read a review in full, buy a subscription then I would probably go to sleep.

K
Kyuubi 21.10.22

Depending on how much it would be possible to pay with bonuses, then I would think, otherwise I am against a paid subscription.

n
nominal 21.10.22

If there was content like exclusive cheats and trainers like on cheathappens and cheaper, then you can pay, but it’s necessary.

B
Balda716 21.10.22

Here, life, measured by money, buys and sells everything, they would have bought air for a long time for a cheap price, so that they can sell it at exorbitant prices, they don’t know how - there’s no mind - instead of it there is a grasping reflex ...

B
Belomorkanal 21.10.22

Balda716 Speaking
of air. It has long been sold in computer stores in compressed form in spray cans. Of course, there is no air in these cans, but for some reason they are sold precisely as compressed air cylinders, even on the price tags it says so.
Personally, I use my lungs (for blowing, of course) and a hard brush with a long bristle, if you need to purge the system unit.

B
Balda716 21.10.22

Belomorkanal Long time ago I
heard that in Japan they sell such spray cans, current with clean air for breathing.

I clean my computer with a vacuum cleaner.

Antimat: "[deleted]" saw.

B
Belomorkanal 21.10.22

Balda716
It is unlikely that there is ordinary air, because ordinary air cannot be condensed into liquid in ordinary cylinders, but simply in compressed form, air from such a small cartridge will puff a couple of times and that's it, there is no pressure.

B
Balda716 21.10.22

Belomorkanal
So it is - a couple of breaths of clean air for a city dweller - substance abuse in the opposite sense.

B
Belomorkanal 21.10.22

Balda716
I thought that you were talking about cylinders for blowing system units or laptops.