3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DaddyRay 21.10.22 01:45 pm

F1 2014 - What's new? (F1 2014)

Pilots paddock - discussion
41 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pahan957 21.10.22

Well, the rest of the game, of course, is such a vyser that it’s impossible to describe in a fairy tale with a pen.
PS: Optimized the truth is very good.

P
Pahan957 21.10.22

Eh, helmets from the old version are not displayed correctly...

H
H82Y 21.10.22

normal game, there are of course minor flaws, but the innovations are good. Moreover, no one canceled the patches.

k
killmasterr 21.10.22

Yes, disappointment, there is no ERS, only the name was changed and that's it, I hope for an update

k
killmasterr 21.10.22

better in 2013 to play with patches from 2014

d
dinsl 21.10.22

"Unlike pushing a button on the steering wheel to activate the old KERS, from 2014 pilots will only operate the accelerator pedal, allowing the electronics to determine whether to use just fuel or also ERS energy for acceleration. "

P
Pulsedriver84 21.10.22

It looks like the game is still the same) and the engine is from F1 2010. The material file that corrects the car control config that I threw in F1 2013 is suitable and in F1 2014 is the same game right? haha I suck, it's good that I didn't buy it

P
Pulsedriver84 21.10.22

I hope codemasters will not release DLS with old fireballs for 300 rubles)

P
Pulsedriver84 21.10.22

Outraged by the price of 790 rubles for a DLC and not for a game - This is a DLC and not a game) Codemasters outdid electronic arts

S
Seifer1986 21.10.22

This is not a game, but an addition +1.

Pure water mess.

With such accumulated material as they have (since 2009), it would be possible to make six different seasons with cars of different years and changing regulations and an exciting career as a pilot.
+ save retro mode, etc. + tests of young pilots.

They lie specifically. I personally don't care why they are throwing resources into the development of other games or what. Personally, I am interested in this product and I want it to be of high quality. It's not that shit.

Sigma214
Buka refused to do a Russian localization of the game.

Of course. Why the heck translate such slag? :) You can copy the translation from the old part and it will fit perfectly) Nothing has changed though))) They just cut out a bunch of everything and the models were shamanized)))

F
Fowime 21.10.22

Seifer1986
"Of course. Why the hell should I translate such slag? :) You can copy the translation from the old part and it will fit perfectly ) Nothing has changed, though ))) They just cut out a bunch of everything and shamanized the models )))"

Only our localizers went even further, they were in the wrong even just transfer the Russian translation from the last part :D

P
Pavel Rally 21.10.22

Judging by the number of messages on the forum, few people are interested in this game, they probably also think in Buka, which is why they did not begin to translate.

H
H82Y 21.10.22

why complain! what do you expect new from the game that comes out every year? it has everything you need

j
judge 21.10.22

Here's what I'm wondering: Is such a game about formula 1 possible? - So that you can create your own team or take over an existing one, hire pilots, look for and change sponsors, invest in certain updates, switch to other engines shorter than Formula 1 manager, and most the main thing is that it would be possible to ride instead of one pilot. That would be much more interesting than now. But this is probably not possible - the FIA ​​license limits everything ...

Let's say your team took the 9th line of the QC and the next year sponsors come to you in size 8-10 in the QC and a certain size, the larger the size, the more money.

H
H82Y 21.10.22

there is such a game called a racing team manager

j
judge 21.10.22

H82Y Nope
... I didn't mean that, but from Codemasters with excellent graphics and so on. Yes, take f1 2014, that's just a simulator manager

b
bestia 21.10.22

They even had to put on physics for this vyser, more sane, at least similar in speed to the onboards of real life, mb camera slightly edited .. and most importantly - the sound, machines .... everything that concerns them to the smallest detail .. -, it already happened b sane, I give a guarantee.
I can edit it through ctf edit , so the sound is not so good ... if you listen closely, let's say in real life, f1.com, click ... everything is fine with the sound, it's worth getting used to, it would be implemented in the game exactly to the point - raked be with hands and did not blather, I'm sure.

k
killmasterr 21.10.22

The British company Codemasters has announced the release of a new version of the popular racing simulator: the release of F1 2015 will go on sale in June and will be available on three platforms - PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

The developers promise many improvements and additions, including reworked physics of the car's behavior on the track. The game will feature all drivers, teams and tracks from 2014 and 2015, including the new track in Mexico.

Paul Gilles, project leader: “We have seriously reworked the physics compared to previous versions of the game. In particular, the new model of tire behavior on the track was a big step forward, allowing the player to better feel the car. Now the behavior of the car will depend on changes in asphalt temperature, tire wear, settings, debris on the track and weather.
http://www.f1news.ru/news/f1-102200.html

k
killmasterr 21.10.22

S
Seifer1986 21.10.22

killmasterr
In the last sentence, he said about all the changes that he made to the game :) There will be nothing new. Or maybe something will be cut out (although what else can be cut from the stump of the game? ..)