3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mixxxa163 21.10.22 01:56 pm

Choice of cooling system

I installed GTA 5 and a week later, it started to warm up to 85 percent and even passed out, seeing up to 60 somewhere. Processor 8320 amd, it has a GlacialTech Igloo 5750 Silent cooler, radeon r9 270x video card. Changed the paste to mx-4 gave -10s. but still,. The percent heats up to 80+ in batches, I think that a lot (maybe not right). Now in my Thermaltake V4 Black Edition case there is only a fan for the process and for blowing out, nui on video. I want to properly organize the cooling in order to continue to try overclocking. there are 2 4 pins free, I plan to put coolers in them + put Zalman CNPS10X Performa on the percent (advice of members of the forum). I ask you to help in this matter, what and where to put the cooler. Average budget, photo attached. Respect and respect in advance brothers.

28 Comments
Sort by:
m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

Belomorkanal
The fact is that PWM fans are controlled, and I want to not just power them, but regulate the speed programmatically, through speedfan, if I just wanted to power it, I would buy fans easier and cheaper.

B
Belomorkanal 21.10.22

mixxxa163
Nonsense, building wires (all) will not affect the operation of the fan. Everything will work exactly the same as without extensions. Isn't it already obvious?

m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

Belomorkanal
you didn’t understand: there are 2 free 4-pin connectors, and there are 4 fans, one of which needs to be put on the blower on the front cover, for which I need at least 2 extension cords for 2 4-pin fans, and I’m looking for them .. (

W
WoRG55 21.10.22

mixxxa163
I hope he will eventually be assembled? Side closed and front where to go?)

B
Belomorkanal 21.10.22

mixxxa163
And what prevents you from powering 2 absolutely identical fans in parallel from one 4pin? The feedback will work as on one fan, that is, the speed will be regulated synchronously. Everything will work in exactly the same way as through a store-bought extension cord, if they sell them at all.
Okay, just say that you are too lazy to figure it out, I understand everything, especially if you have never made anything like this.

m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

Belomorkanal
Yes, what for, I will cut wires on new coolers for 400 rubles for which the guarantee is 6 years !!!? We need to do everything in a civil way!

m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

WoRG55
Of course, I'll screw it all up, as soon as I put the cooler, I took it for percent perfom +, I hope there will be no more temperatures of 85

S
Stone_xp 21.10.22

Why cut when you can buy a splitter? some coolers generally come with such coolers, I already have 3 pieces.
Nanoxia 4-pin PWM to 2 x 4-pin PWM

And the wires still need to be laid. ok. for they will no longer interfere with the air running in the hull, and they will not collect pvl on themselves.