3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vmirko75 22.11.19 10:15 pm

Cards Mario (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In this topic share and discuss developments of a respected mapper Mario
The video gives an idea about one of the best maps for Euro Truck Simulator 2 - ETS 2 Map 5.5 from Mario. You have to make flights over vast territories, including the countries of Central Europe, Scandinavia, North Africa, England.

The author of the video: concvest (vel800)
Latest version of the map can be downloaded here (updated as add-ons)
www.mania.com.ua version 7.07
144 Comments
Sort by:
v
vel800 22.11.19

Vad44575
1. And saves a card?
2. Neither Africa nor the rest of the... what, nothing at all?
3. What the game log says posibilita?
3. The situation described is very vague and the solution to find impossible.

v
vmirko75 22.11.19

vel800
On the map TSM it is no longer hidden!!!

v
vel800 22.11.19

vmirko75
So, here the topic is not about TM.

b
bobrdobr 22.11.19

Yeah, man... Mario and TSM in my opinion are already in their cards confused. And we made the whole brain :=)))

v
vel800 22.11.19

bobrdobr
Well, why not? Each went on its way and it's different. The differences are obvious. TSM I have thrown in box after 4.1. Stocks there were many, but even this is not the first. Mario on geography and more on the complexity of interesting. Yes, by far, in my opinion, spectacular.

b
bobrdobr 22.11.19

vel800
I'm not about the path... what I mean is that each new version, both by correcting (or not correcting) the old flaws - adding new joists. Well, they do not have time for changes to the game itself! And more interesting, of course, Mario.

v
vel800 22.11.19

bobrdobr
I agree! That is, that is! But, otherwise, it is unlikely that one person was possible, given that he's nothing, virtually no.

v
vova0866 22.11.19

vel800
bobrdobr
Well guys you and the problem solved!!
Don't take my words in offense shuchyu!!!

v
vel800 22.11.19

1. Found an interesting very beautiful serpentine. Was carrying cargo to Patras, but decided not to go on Navigator (the road I was driving), the two-strip, which have not yet been. Very winding mountain road beauty comparable to serpentine in Spain. On the way saw a couple of glitches - hovering in the air haystacks and the same rock. Mirage!
Spoiler

2. The cursor on the map is also not very common place - Parking with repair. Not the usual station, and the lighthouse ramonta directly into the Parking spot. Riding up, found that at the lighthouse siit tractor. Wait. He is in a hurry. But, I decided to check. Accurately propel it forward, he became the lighthouse and successfully adjusted your 1%. All services are provided.

3. In the same way two identical stations hotels and churches, are atypical of the species.

v
vel800 22.11.19

Another beautiful scene along the same road to the Manheim - very Zhivopisny the village. We stopped there in the rain, but decided to wait and not lost. There is one firm, but at the entrance are two trucks and to call back is very difficult. As the rain stopped, the people dumped on the streets, lights lit up and the view of the village completely changed.
Spoiler

v
vova0866 22.11.19

v
vova0866 22.11.19

Decided to come to the dock!!

Spoiler

v
vel800 22.11.19

vova0866
If not difficult, write more, where is this pier? I want to see.

i
igor monah 22.11.19

Hello map super Mario

v
vmirko75 22.11.19

Igor monk
A lot of useful carries your message. It's called getting your posts!!!

v
vova0866 22.11.19

vel800

Spoiler

v
vel800 22.11.19

vova0866
Thank you! Be sure to go!

v
vel800 22.11.19

1. Found a hidden road to the rail crossing Gabes - Tripoli
Spoiler

2. Not the usual sawmill near Zuvara. Logs strewn throughout, and shakes them with terrible force.

v
vova0866 22.11.19

I don't know how to title it.

Spoiler

i
igor monah 22.11.19

And where is this Paradise