3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vmirko75 22.11.19 10:15 pm

Cards Mario (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In this topic share and discuss developments of a respected mapper Mario
The video gives an idea about one of the best maps for Euro Truck Simulator 2 - ETS 2 Map 5.5 from Mario. You have to make flights over vast territories, including the countries of Central Europe, Scandinavia, North Africa, England.

The author of the video: concvest (vel800)
Latest version of the map can be downloaded here (updated as add-ons)
www.mania.com.ua version 7.07
144 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paratraher 22.11.19

zBARTz
And the end of the log where?

And then he complains that you have the file format of the old that you have not fused with the versions of the game , maps and addon.
There and trailers, and AIDS cameras and traffic , writes that the file format is obsolete.
But it's not deadly critical, put the end of the log

z
zBARTz 22.11.19

and this is the log without the addon, the same way with the new profile and without a single mod
crashes all the same...)

Spoiler

z
zBARTz 22.11.19

ALEX6545
well this is the end of the log, at least until the end of the down flipped

P
Paratraher 22.11.19

zBARTz
All the same warnings about obsolete file formats.
Then another question, you have a Repack or litsuha.
If the Repack, then behave like other cards on this Repack and the Repack is may other download

z
zBARTz 22.11.19

ALEX6545
I have a pirate,
rocked the hell knows when, dy in my opinion once the game came out...
as of the patch, the game updated, everything worked according to standard no problems
then I decided to try the map, and she does not want in any way

then try a different version...
and PC is all clean from the game
by result I will unsubscribe

P
Paratraher 22.11.19

zBARTz
In this could be the problem, download the latest Repack with DLCами and it will work without problems.
Here you have the log and swearing that you have the old file format )

z
zBARTz 22.11.19

ALEX6545
Yes, of course all the problems were due to older versions of the game
downloaded a Repack with all the latest updates and the card would work)

in the log anyway some weird stuff happen about legacy files....but it seems as long as it works

P
Paratraher 22.11.19

zBARTz
Well this stuff. a few times when the log complains for outdated files and asks them to upgrade to the performance of the game, it is not critical, in my log too, a couple of twos skips such notice.
Maybe it's the fact that old ideas are adapting to the new version, the log complains a bit, although the game roll.
The ideal log is not always the case ))

v
vova0866 22.11.19

the city of the Gypsies

near Autorama field road leads to the town

z
zBARTz 22.11.19

ALEX6545
well, everything is clear now)
Thanks for the help)

v
vova0866 22.11.19

sometimes

v
vel800 22.11.19

zBARTz
Note that with each new patch, developed to improve protection. Find ways to bypass it, but stable operation is not guaranteed.

v
vel800 22.11.19

Today is my anniversary! But passed, only 74.63%. Another ride and drive!

Spoiler

v
vova0866 22.11.19

vel800
You for the anniversary I decided the whole load at once to deliver!!!!

v
vova0866 22.11.19

interesting place

z
zBARTz 22.11.19

vel800
I understand that,
but the protection is bypassed and I do it pretty good in my opinion

v
vova0866 22.11.19

Guys!!!!Usually when I leave from my garage turn left and that is what is happening right

Spoiler

v
vel800 22.11.19

vova0866
Yes! Anniversary of the heroic flight Valladolid - Marcel and through the pass with the streamer. By the way - these places in your screenshots.

Spoiler
Oh, not seen, was the result! Who did know that the serpentine there is not easy. But failed and creeping with minimal losses, the main cause of which was frostbite traffic, not my hands. How can you not be damaged if to meet a steep turn rushing muddle with a huge tank on the trailer and negabarita stubbornly wants you to toronot. Moreover, I owe him the fare free! Had to run back, gracefully pushing the latest trailer other, innocent cars. The results of the contest bdsm - 2%(tractor) and a 5% weight.

By the way, I immediately began to wonder what kind of cars in my garage and the crowd of unfamiliar men in the back yard?

v
vova0866 22.11.19

vel800
- 2%(tractor) and a 5% weight.-so you escaped with light and I would say proffi did the job

v
vel800 22.11.19

Finally, I made a very detailed video describing the map Mario 5.5. Longish happened, but to see that. Tried to show all the main sights. If you can raise it in a hat so that people could see when you first enter and immediately get the idea.