3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 21.10.22 01:57 pm

Will history repeat itself? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Ubisoft screwed up Unity last year. The game came out buggy, not optimized, and as for the plot, it’s generally a hat.
Do you think this will happen with Syndicate? The game is coming out in the fall, and after looking at the pre-alpha, you can see that the game has a lot of bugs and a shitty graphics.
Wangyu that schoolchildren who love to sail on boats will minus me.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marksman1231 21.10.22

The crowds are smaller, the graphics are a little worse - the optimization should be good. Another such failure Ubisoft may not survive.

D
Default2 21.10.22

Marksman1231
And animation.

a
akela280 21.10.22

There are no dungeons, which is also a plus.

D
Default2 21.10.22

akela280
If not shown, it does not mean that there is none. May be.

D
Dazi Wall 21.10.22

I'm sure the history of the unit will repeat itself. The transition to the annual stamping of games, as if the series will not lead the series to success, here you have bad optimization and burning farts of players

a
akela280 21.10.22

Switching to an annual stamping of games
They were released annually from the very beginning.

P
Playersaharan 21.10.22

The emperor of PC games The
series was killed by bugs and optimization of one game? Tell me more....
The graphon could well have been cut for optimizon. Not to say that Ubikov's games without graphics are somehow stupidly optimized (WD is an example of this), but there is still hope.
In general, it seems to me that history will repeat itself as with the previous phases of the games in the series, when the first parts of the "phases" were more like probes of a new version of the engine (AC, AC3, AC: Unity), but the following parts (AC2, AC: BF, mb AC:S), were already much better than their predecessor and fully disclosed the gameplay (let's say ships from Black Flag are better than ships from AC3, and open world/combat from AC2 is better than AC1 combat/open world)

D
Default2 21.10.22

Playersaharan
I meant that the first part was the most normal, about a real killer. Then they started adding naval battles, etc.

P
Playersaharan 21.10.22

Emperor of PC games
What to do if the theme of the killer there quickly exhausted itself? Or rather, she so quickly exhausted her SNB in ​​the hands of Ubisoft ....
However, I, too, got tired of all these young adventurers in the role of GG

a
akela280 21.10.22

That's what you need.

b
bravointheua 21.10.22

The emperor of PC games
... you can see that the game has a lot of bugs, and a shitty graphics.
That's why it's pre-alpha.

-
-SlashuuR- 21.10.22

That's why it's pre-alpha.
The game stupidly will not have time to polish and release the beta, as was the case with the previous parts. From there and bugs with poor optimization. Yes, history may repeat itself. Maybe there will even be an epic srach and the pipeline will be suspended for a while, as was the case with NFS Rivals (the last 10 words are crossed out).

B
Bandera John 21.10.22

of course screwed up, releasing several parts of the game a year is nonsense