3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karlan 22.11.19 10:17 pm

Carp with precious scales - the principle of emergence is? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

You can learn the principle of their appearance ? Something killed 6 pieces in all, and not every revival of the NPCs they were after the rest of the idol. And it's for 3 hours. This is a bug or how do they appear in the water ? SPS.
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
K.D.C. 22.11.19

They kind of periodicals will appear. Collected 4 for half an hour, never resting. And most interesting principle of their appearance.

a
ayyrasmus 22.11.19

Strangely, I'm at all except the four in the water around the NPC and saw them no more, and those killed were no longer met. 6 where you already found one?

R
Rin Shirayuki 22.11.19

I found 3 that swim deep and do not like do not get allocated, and how to lure, I have no idea. Sometimes they can even bundle, and they immediately fade.

D
Ded MastDay 22.11.19

They don't respawn. I have found so far only four carp and one chasuna was lying behind a rock left of the bridge, at the beginning of the location. Two right next to the NPC in a barrel, one of them deeper than the surface of the water, but you can kill. One near the bridge floats. Another swims almost at the end of the location where the fat man with the cudgel on the bridge, on the right you can descend into the water.

k
karlan 22.11.19

ayyrasmus well, until I realized that not only in the area of the first bridge they are. Plus they can see the current when the next float. And everywhere they are in the water there.

c
callmegod 22.11.19

They are in all the rivers, including underground. Even in the pond there. But scales is given not for everyone. About the spawn did not notice that they responses. They are exactly that, all over the world must be sought.

a
ayyrasmus 22.11.19

Yes, as it turned out to be sought, not respawn.

D
DocB1995 22.11.19

callmegod
They are in all the rivers, including underground. Even in the pond there. But the scales does not allow for each
Not at all. This is the first. Scales given not for everyone, because the ones not falling scales, it is not carp. It is a predatory fish that, when notice not swim away, and attack. Although it may be carp (the fish I do not rummage), but obviously not precious, with the lower scales. Such cases.

A
Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk 22.11.19

When it will be possible to dive under the water, we can once again return to the location of the hand from the barrel and sunaryati and under water to kill 3 more so I killed it

c
callmegod 22.11.19

Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk
It will be possible to dive? There are fish in the castle with a dot over HP under water.

A
Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk 22.11.19

callmegod
Yes. further on the subject opens the ability. by the way carp are different, those that are red, they are predators, they attack, they are no scales. scales only with gold, but to kill them quite difficult, you either have to hide in algae and when drifting close to attack, or from the bottom, dunno why but they do not see

c
callmegod 22.11.19

Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk
To catch them is not difficult. Acceleration and pinch hit, it is hard to beat, even under water gets.

S
Saint Bunny 22.11.19

2 carp are in the location after the murder of a samurai in armour

V
Vovancimo 22.11.19

On the first lake near the dealer 5 cheshuek received (along with the 1 which is there)