3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rockman[KZ] 22.11.19 10:17 pm

The optimization of the game (White Gold: War in Paradise)

Writing tips for improving performance.

I gave brivko 10 fps off the Internet. With the included net and the game slowed down on all settings and long loaded (argument in favor kryvashei optimization). The wood on the video 178.24 also yielded results. Profile C is high and only (!!!) in the resolution of 1024-768. As a negative it is worth noting a very small variety of graphic settings. We still have to scratch with the configs.

The game is developed on DVD. With downloaded not tried.
52 Comments
Sort by:
f
fundamentalist 22.11.19

PoxyisT-

Curves hands you have, and the gentlemen who made the game. FPS is the same on different capacity cards. Tested on 8600 GT, HD 4850, GTX 260, somewhere around 80, when you look at the sea (8600 60 FPS) and about 12-19 as soon as I turn to face the land. The hike there is a limiting number of frames, why the heck it was made a big issue.
PS Yes, and the configuration of the computer you have is rather weak for this game.

s
shahVkit 22.11.19

First, its already quite an old br:
Pentium 4 630 3,00 GHz
Mat. Gigabyte 8I915 P Duo
Memory 2048 667 MHz
The Gigabyte 8600 512 256
Sound built-in Realtek AC'97

Sound optimization:

I have the voice from an empty barrel and is not attached to an object, it is treated just. Need in DXDIAG in the sound settings to change the acceleration from full to standard or basic. But walking sound from vehicles is unfortunately not a cure.

Video Optimization:

Correction files in the INI folder is the All Users\Documents\White Gold\INI

Killed 3 hours and found out:

1. Grass generally does not affect FPS. I put Borisovka grass not 15 meters as it was but 300 meters and nothing has changed.
2. Here are the parameters that really affect FPS.
ENGINESETTINGS.INI

Detailing the moving and static objects - put in 0

;Moving objects(characters, vechicles) LOD; float [0...1]; 0 - min, 1 - max detail; Recommended 0.5; Controlled from video options menu
OBJECTS_LOD=0.000000
; Static objects (trees) LOD; float [0...1]; 0 - min, 1 - max detail; Recommended 0.5; Controlled from video options menu
LODMESH_LOD=0.000000

The simplification of the textures in the distance, the trees are about 60 to 80 meters to be of small squares. Is almost negligible, the position of the 0 - incl.

;Disable dynamic objects simplification by removing instances; Count of dynamic objects decrease depending on distance.; This can lead to visibe pop of objects when approaching large objects models detail.; Disabling will lead to huge performance loss.; 0 - Enable; 1 - Disable; Should be 0 for release.
DETAIL_OBJECTS_DISABLE_POPUP=0

Change shadows from moving objects off - 0

;Maximum number of shadows from moving objects per frame; float [0...1]; 0 - none; 1 - max 5; Controlled from video options menu
MAXDYNAMICSHADOWSCOUNT=0.000000

Oh and the simplification of the lighting effect too, but I myself have not changed.

Disable dynamic light sources.

;Disable dynamic light sources; 0 - enable dynamic light sources; 1 - disable dynamic light sources; Should be 0 for release.
DISABLE_DYNAMIC_LIGHTS=1
;Maximum allowed dynamic light sources per frame; float [0...1]; 0 - single; 1 - max 5; Controlled from video options menu
MAXDYNAMICLIGHTSCOUNT=0.000000

Like static lighting

;Enable vertex lighting mode; 0 - Use lightmaps; 1 - use vertex lighting; Controlled from the game options menu
VertexLightingMode=1

Disabling PARALLAX_MAPPING in VIDEOOPTIONS.INI

;Disable paralax bump
DISABLE_PARALLAX_MAPPING=1

All this together barely degrades the image and raises the FPS by 10 - 15 in the city centre.

By the way in the city:
Got to the second island and found out that there is a mile behind when smotrish in their direction, only two of the object.
This is a house where the agent lives Wallenstein and other ( I suspect that's why ) and a bar.
In vain I stuck in one place and the seller and aerospike and others.

My settings in game:

Antialiasing 2x
The quality is high
1024x768 85 Hz

25-35 FPS outdoors and 14-16 in the city, you can play.

About smoothing:
In game it is implemented as the curve therefore, in the setting of the video card you need to make a substitution the game settings for anti-aliasing.

Also post the optimal settings for Nvidia. Tested on many cars of the middle level.Suitable for almost all games - highly recommend!!!
Especially check marked !!! the critical parameters.

Anisotropic filtering --- the application !!!
Vertical clock --- Disable
Incl. scalable textures --- No
The limitation of the --- Off.
Smoothing-the EN --- Incl.
Smoothing-options ----Management application
Antialiasing-transparency ---Off. !!!
Antialiasing-mode --- Controls from the app !!!!!!
The corresponding texture binding --- Use hardware
Triple buffering ---Off. !!!
Acceleration multi-display --- Mode Dnodisplay performance
Texture filtering-anisotropic optimization --- Off.
Texture filtering-quality ---High quality !!!!!!
Texture filtering-negative deviation UD --- Enable !!!
Although filtering-trilinear optimization --- off.

Post a link to a very interesting driver. Look in the middle of a discussion. I set myself 180 driver with support for physical accelerator. Suitable for any vidyuhi from 6 to 200. Everything was just great.

http://www.playground.ru/files/12949/

If anyone helped - mark this, so much time on the keys pounded.

V
Vasiliy Zaycev 22.11.19

shahVkit, pliz put your config file that Mona was just to replace the files... ATO poking around in inesca time is not particularly...

s
shahVkit 22.11.19

Write in detail your video settings in the game to themselves we don't have to change everything. Do I need to degrade your light, as it's not much but spoil the picture.

V
Vasiliy Zaycev 22.11.19

car is weak, because without Sparky , no Vert.synchronization
low quality textures.1024*768. about lighting... it depends how much of an increase in fps... on the second island(city), 10 fps, actually I want to at least at medium settings and 2 Sparky plowed.thanks in advance.
z.s.konfa:stump 4 3000mhz, 2 gb ram, 8600gt 512 mb.

s
shahVkit 22.11.19

Made a archive with three options, there is the explanation - read carefully!!!

Here is the link

http://ifolder.ru/9293629

Write a review who helped.

W
W.I.P.E.R 22.11.19

shahVkit
Tell me as soon as the grass disabled, and whether it is possible to increase draw distance?
I have basically everything on high it flies (sometimes lag in certain areas, but the grass got in its furnace).

s
shahVkit 22.11.19

The brakes on the second island is linked precisely to the fact that in two places( bar and house agent ) were a heap of different sellers, customarily and so on. Based on the fact that after a conversation at the bar with one goat (main quest ) in this bar to brake a little less. As soon as he finished a conversation with him and FPS jumped by 3-4.
The official forum to speak directly to the developers, go gently with them and have a chat. By the way read on the official forum that suggest the developers to add in patches. Nightmare! If they listen then we will not see a normal ( in the sense of bugs ) of the game for a long time.

For W. I. P. E. R

The parameters of the herbs in:
Shared documents/White Gold/INI/ENGINESETTINGS.INI

;Draw detail objects (grass); 0 - do not draw; 1 - draw; Controlled from video options menu
DRAWDOBJECTS=1
Included grass or not, 0 - incl. 1 - off.

; Detail objects (grass) density; float [0...1]; 0 - disabled; 1 - max; Controlled from video options menu; Recommended 1 for release
GrassDensity=1.000000
The density of the grass, i.e. how many blades of grass in one square meter. Changes from 0 to 1. Unit is the maximum density.

;Detail objects (grass) display radius; float [0...1]; 0 - disbled; 1 - 40 metters; Reccomended 0.375 (15m) for release
GrassRadius=0.375000

The range grass. If you put 1.000000 the grass will be visible in the radius of 40 meters. Why only 40 meters - don't know.

By the way the third option is the settings that I posted uhudshaet the picture very slightly. If it back the grass and reflections on the water the FPS on the second island on my weak comp from 20 to 38 holding steady. Not sure if utakata nose in those two places about which I spoke.

W
W.I.P.E.R 22.11.19

shahVkit
Thank you very much, I will try.

V
Vasiliy Zaycev 22.11.19

at the first conference only more lag became, the second a little smaller, but still tight. the third was not tried.
thank you))

s
shahVkit 22.11.19

IMMEDIATELY IN THE ROOM:

For owners of single-core computers got a really good chip.

1. After loading a save, you need to go to the desktop via Ctrl-Alt-Delette and despicere task by clicking right mouse button on the process Xenus.exe ask him the priority from normal to high.
Me in downtown on the second island 25 - 30 FPS.

2. The properties of the shortcut from which you start the game go to option Compatibility and put a check next to Run this program in compatibility mode for:. In the list, select Windows 98/ Windows Me.
I didn't go to it - even more began to slow down but people write that someone helped, try.
Can pop up a message saying that DirectX is old, ignore it. If you make this chip possible crashes to the desktop after about an hour of the game.

For VASILY ZAITSEV:
Try it is certainly my third option with the mode of highest priority. SO this should help!
Text me if anything.

By the way you can change the angle of the GG.
To do this in My documents/White Gold/INI/GAME.INI
to change the parameter STANDARD_FOV=60.0 on STANDARD_FOV=80.0
To do the same thing in the folder with the installed game also INI/GAME.INI
I liked it!

W
W.I.P.E.R 22.11.19

shahVkit
Thank you! Without weed is much more interesting, and trunks to raise and pearls to collect.
Another question, can I change the color of sight, and then when smotrish under his feet is not visible(if not Oswalt stoish).
The angle is interesting, it is necessary to try, thanks.

V
Vasiliy Zaycev 22.11.19

really a third configuration gave an increase of 5-7 fps. thank you

P
PoxyisT- 22.11.19

In short I changed a computer, specifically for GTA4, see in my profile, now everything flies on max! I mean Ksenus 2! And no lag even in town! Just lovely!

G
Golden Fox 22.11.19

I percent 2.66 GHz.current it settings not like!how to optimize the settings under it?everything is on the minimum current resolution of 1280x1024

S
SLAVN 22.11.19

ASX M, try to lower the resolution and other settings medium to do so.

G
Golden Fox 22.11.19

not wrong, I have 1024x768, the minimum setting.all sorts of smoothing is disabled!how to turn graphics up to 2.5 GHz to 2.5 GHz that survived?

R
RadSiGER 22.11.19

ASX M
how to turn graphics up to 2.5 GHz to 2.5 GHz that survived?
Something new. Try to use configuration files. (scroll the topic up)
PS Itself does not validate!

M
MAZAHAKA0909 22.11.19

I do not brake 40 fps in any area.
Settings the best.

PS:config in the profile...........

P
Project. 22.11.19

So what the fuck you broke up to 16.5 bit I have a dandy Yes, overclocking did not help.