3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angelica04 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Transferring decisions from previous parts. Their globality. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

With all my love for the witcher, we have to admit that transferring saves from the first to the second was not very good. The choice of side also had almost no consequences, a few words with the Iorvetov (if he was for the elves), a meeting with Siegfried (if the order), with neutrality there was nothing at all (well, Triss was temporarily the king's adviser) and that's all. The only more or less important choice that was normally brought was the life or death of Princess Adda. In the second part, we made extremely important political decisions, up to the creation of the kingdom of inhumans or the assassination of the king. As for the life of Summer, judging by the trailer, you can not worry, this decision will be taken into account. As for the fate of Temeria, as I understand it, it will be quickly captured by the Nilfgaard Empire, so it doesn’t matter what we decide with it. In general, I’m most interested in how the death of King Henselt or the creation of a new kingdom of nonhumans will affect the world,
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arturec05 21.10.22

Shani's choice was generally ignored. Actually, Geralt said about her why they broke up and what happened to her

P
PIRATE69 21.10.22

As soon as the game comes out, then you yourself will feel the globality ...

S
SS_CAHEK 21.10.22

Anzhelika04
I completely agree with you, but besides, I'm wondering if there will be any armor / sword / trophy, etc. "to inherit" from saving the second part.

A
Angelica04 21.10.22

SS_CAHEK
Weapons and armor were carried over from the first part, but for balance, their characteristics were not very good. For example, the legendary raven armor, or the Moon Blade, the Rune Sigil from Mahakam, the characteristics were not so hot. Already in the first chapter, it was possible to find better weapons-armor, again, we lost our silver sword in the prologue.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.22

most likely limited to a couple of dialogues. nor the direction of pumping anything important is likely to move.
especially since console players seem to be unable to transfer, and even between games, a whole generation of the platform.
from this conclusion.

R
Ryogi Shiki 21.10.22

bliiiiiiiiiiin there was a spoiler in the 1st post about the fact that
SpoilerTemeria Nilfgaard would be captured by

me before and I didn’t know (((

X
X7Combinator 21.10.22

I really hope that our decisions will have a significant impact on the storyline.

d
danyiil695 21.10.22

Anzhelika04
There was no summer in the trailer!!!!!! Already fucked up!!!!
The devs said it's not him!!!!!
And at the expense of saving, I think everything will not be so grandiose, I suppose there will be something like ME2 and ME3, we will meet a couple of characters and that's it, maybe they will give the quest ...

E
Except2 21.10.22

Combinator44
I was hoping for this when the DAI was created, I even bought it, I thought it would be a cool topic, but no))) No global solutions, all bullshit.

S
SS_CAHEK 21.10.22

Angelika04
Well, logically speaking, such characteristics of items given at the beginning of the game are acceptable. But after all, the player can be "encouraged / punished" during the game, for his decisions in the previous parts. For example, in the form of gifts from the relatives of the characters, whom we will meet not only at the beginning of the game, but throughout the third part, whose fate we changed with our choice.

Y
Yushimitsy 21.10.22

Angelika04
I'm afraid that everything that we decided will endure the war and nothing will change except for the attitude of some characters. I'm afraid Saskia will be executed by the time the third part begins.

A
Angelica04 21.10.22

The small kingdom of non-humans agrees that it will not play a huge role in the war. But the decision about King Henselt should be of great importance. How not like his death should plunge the kingdom into chaos (he has no heirs if I'm not mistaken), or vice versa save him from chaos if he is alive.

A
Asmoon 21.10.22

Nikotinoz_
Did you carefully watch the final of the second part? This refers to the splash screen after the final credits. Considering where and how events unfolded, even when the extended edition came out, many assumed that Nilfgaard's army captured Thymeria

R
Ryogi Shiki 21.10.22

Asmoon
Nilfgaard's troops are already crossing the Yaruga (c)
I haven't read the book where the Yaruga is - I don't know. And in general, I’m not familiar with the Witcher’s world map, I know only blacks in the south, northern kingdoms - in the north

D
Doll 21.10.22

Tell me, is it possible to find a thread where a brief retelling of the first two parts. Both passed for a long time, porridge in my head.
There are a lot of tedious adventures on YouTube, 150 hours each, so much time is not free.
I will be grateful!

N
NightHawkreal 21.10.22

Read the walkthrough for Kaer Morhen.

R
RGC 21.10.22

and I made a bunch of saves for myself every time I played the game (and I went through it 6 times, because I'm a wild fan) and for each save there is a readme with all the choices, all the top armor and 10-15 thousand orens each, I hope at least any of this will be transferred to the third part)

X
XBoy360 21.10.22

Scopolamine
Money is unlikely, so as not to be a borzel, especially since the world is open - you will still run and buy imbov gear, and you may deign to drop the clothes into your inventory.

A
Angelica04 21.10.22

XBoy360
Moreover, the best weapons and armor in both parts were mostly found, and not bought.

Y
Y5J 21.10.22

XBoy360
And the Poles seemed to say that the orens would be transferred) And then in part 1 I received 8000 orens from Foltest and that's it) come on, goodbye! You can't do it brothers)