3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Balda716 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Happy Victory Day!

The topic is dedicated to Our Victory.
For whom Grandparents fought on the fronts and worked in the rear for the front, but in general then the whole country fought for victory, therefore that war was called Patriotic - write Their memories of that difficult time.

My grandfather told how they went to Berlin - Zhukov put coal searchlights on cars, thousands of guns and Katyushas, ​​tanks - a light show, a rumble, a roar, the earth trembled ... Then the Mirikos miraculously escaped the fate of the Nazis - the yeti mongrels wanted to go to us. And after the Victory, the Mirikos drove the ships to Vladik from the presses so that the Lend-Lease students could be crushed and taken back to the United States with scrap metal, when Stalin found out about it, he forbade the student to be driven onto the ships.
38 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 21.10.22

thank the granfather for the victory

E
EX0800_ 21.10.22

why doesn't anyone remember World War 1?

B
Balda716 21.10.22

EX0800_
Remember - on Russian sites.

And so - because there are no living relatives of World War I veterans left.

A
Alamut95 21.10.22

My great-grandfather was a tanker, he was at the front when his family (wife and five-year-old daughter) were deported in cattle cars to the cold steppes of Kazakhstan.

K
Kosh13 21.10.22

Balda716
Do you want to say that all the veterans are now happy and everyone has both bread and a bed?

B
Balda716 21.10.22

Kosh13
And you want to say the opposite, can you personally each yak did maroz flew around and pissed, no?
I remember Grandfather went to a meeting of veterans every time - to a banquet, and each time he returned cheerful and under the closet. Yes, and he worked until a ripe old age - no one fired him.

r
rPeBoJL 21.10.22

Balda716
if there is a desire to really get closer to the topic, then I think it makes sense to study all the materials available. and first and second and third. but that's just IMHO

M
Masha 21.10.22

On TV it is necessary to show a documentary chronicle with corpses, otherwise they show films that young people don’t even watch.

B
Balda716 21.10.22

Grevol
STE is a chore, it's easier to go and see for yourself.

r
rPeBoJL 21.10.22

Balda716
STE is a chore
for that and the calculation

if it's easier for you ... don't worry, go. it will be interesting to see your materials

B
Balda716 21.10.22

Grevol
Yes, figs knows, maybe I'll tear it, I'll talk the current sidekick.

B
Balda716 21.10.22

Grandfather Svavo loved to listen to "about the Nimtsy." Since they occupied the farm, they decided to have a bite in the hut - well, the servicemen sit down to drink, have a snack ... The door opens and the red-haired officer leaves, - he asked about the postscript, refused the invitation, turned around and walked away, and the hostess says: Tse German mummers, well, the lads are following him - they are watching - he is walking across the field, and all of a sudden a single screeching and tearing - not a damn thing is left of the German ...

Once, at the entrance to one of the Magyar villages, the front balloon failed at Grandfather Katyusha, he went out to look, - there is a tank-cistern with wine, laid out in the winter, where the wheel fell through ...

W
WHAT&B 21.10.22

ALL HAPPY VICTORY DAY!!!

x
xDeMID2014x 21.10.22

Happy Victory Day!

M
Maxim Sevostyan 21.10.22

Thank you buddy, Happy Victory Day to you too!

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 21.10.22

I join in congratulating everyone on this great holiday, everyone on Victory Day !!!
We remember! We believe! We grieve!
Nothing is forgotten. Nobody is forgotten!

V
Vitek Jan 21.10.22

R
Resident90 21.10.22

All with victory

c
crippled 21.10.22

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

M
Mr.lordi.vs 21.10.22

Happy Victory Day!