3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil_Vi 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Character stopped jumping (Ori and the Blind Forest)

On the GORGE OF SORRY level - after obtaining the Powerful Jump ability, the hero stopped jumping - the jump does not work at all ... what to do how to play?
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 21.10.22

Try resetting the controls to default.

D
Daniil_Vi 21.10.22

CTPAHHIIK is not the point - everything works on other saves, but after getting the skill it does not work.
And how can you change the management...

K
Kosh13 21.10.22

daniilbelousov Do
you play the keyboard?

E
EvilRabbit 21.10.22

I have the same garbage, stopped jumping in the same place

D
Daniil_Vi 21.10.22

CTPAHHIIK
no matter what, still does not jump, tried everything

D
Daniil_Vi 21.10.22

Or can someone throw a "save" when you get Power Jump? Or a little earlier or later?
saves are stored here: %UserProfile%AppDataLocalOri and the Blind Forest

E
EvilRabbit 21.10.22

well, damn it, that no one else had such a thing, it's like that ...

A
An1rate 21.10.22

daniilbelousov
EvilRabbit
the same(( how to solve this problem?

A
An1rate 21.10.22

Help someone solve this problem please!!! I really want to play more

a
arttk 21.10.22

A similar problem, it's probably worth waiting for a patch, maybe they'll fix it, if not, start over and not open the "powerful jump" ability.

A
An1rate 21.10.22

vitkach
but the rest somehow passed this moment

A
An1rate 21.10.22

Replaying helped me! maybe I didn't go through that in the right order! Ori jumped again! I'm so happy, so happy!!!

s
smpdv 21.10.22

And it didn't help me. I'm replaying for the 3rd time! Infection! I reach a tree that gives me a super jump... That's it. Is this a super jump - its absence? Crap. Maybe someone will actually post the save immediately after receiving it. After all, the topic unsubscribed that someone works.
Thank you.

s
smpdv 21.10.22

Got it! It turns out that an enhanced jump can only be obtained after getting wall climbing. In general, the dregs are terrible. If I can't get a boosted jump without previous goodies, why on earth can I get to where it works? It was necessary to arrange the cards in such a way that without getting the previous nishtyak, it would not be possible to get to the next one. And the current, so much time wasted. Well, or rather, all the same, I got pleasure from the process, of course, but it was too painful for everything to be somehow tricky and not completed, IMHO.

A
An1rate 21.10.22

smpdv
yes, I agree, it was necessary to close the areas that are not yet allowed to, so that there were no such problems

k
krolik89 21.10.22

Comrades, I'm the only one in the Gorge of Sorrow, moved the wood lump to the beam, blocked it, ran to the save place nearby, returned -> the beam also burns the lump disappeared. Kapets. I went to look for it in the same place where I originally picked it up, nowhere. I don't want to go straight again, what should I do?? :(((