3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmsabrock 21.10.22 02:25 pm

The funniest moments in Resident Evil 4 (Resident Evil 4)

Here on PG on the forum Gothic 3 there is such a topic, and not the current about Gothic ... Well, let Rezik have such a topic, although at first glance it seems that there is nothing funny there! Especially in such an atmosphere ...
But in fact, there is a lot of funny things, especially when you pass it not for the first time.
So write what was fun for you ... Leave screenshots and all that ... We will read with pleasure.
147 Comments
Sort by:
a
asdbanz 21.10.22

at the very beginning, when the policeman is in the toilet, he is frightened of something and wet his pants without releasing the jet to the end

S
Saw-Tooth 21.10.22

I was amused by the very behavior of our comrade Leon, he enters the room with this blond monster in a sideways miniskirt, and watches as Salazar turned his back on him and says a great monologue on the topic "I'm smart, and you're a fool", and Leon looks with such understanding at this undergrowth and even nods and understands what for he mumbles this monologue, then looks with horror at Ashley, she pretends to be very scared of Salazar's last phrase. He makes a pictorial motion with his hand in the style of a la Jackson, and starts to leak, leaving the hero and the whimpering girl in a room filled with spikes with a falling ceiling.
Well, it seems that Leon is a very smart guy, as the respected "bitch in a red dress" says about him, but for some reason he cannot understand that you can simply simply enter the room and look at Salazar with a good-natured smile of a novice maniac, release the entire clip into the idiot's back without giving a damn on morality and principles (of which Leon has full pants).

N
NateR 21.10.22

when Louis and I defended the house from ganados, at that time Louis was immortal and there were cartridges with a "gulkin's nose"! he hurts krekhtel: Ai-A-I-I-Yai !!!.
As ganados did not wet him anyway, Louis remained intact and did not harm! It was funny!

a
asdbanz 21.10.22

When I shot a peasant, he attacked me without a head, so I scrolled through what was necessary, he fell, then got up, walked a few steps and died, although he was without a head all description of the joke

S
Saw-Tooth 21.10.22

Leon catching a hat in a gangster costume, spitting image of Michael Corleone, made me laugh, only to dye his hair and break his face (but there is KRAUSER for this).
And I also laughed at the moment with Ashley, well, imagine a girl in paladin armor, and then it occurs to poor Leon that this fragile-looking baby (in the first two times of the game) has turned into a walking tank with the appropriate mass. And now he needs to catch her, she jumps, he catches, lowers to the ground and at the same time bends down as if Ada, Wesker, Krauser and Hunk, in addition, jumped into his hands.

i
infinity-45 21.10.22

guys, how do you like the fun at the end of the game after the defeat of the main and last one: when Ada throws you the keys, then their appearance is unfolded on the whole screen ------- a keychain in the form of a BEAR!!!!!!! :)))))

3omb1man 21.10.22

I am pinned by the villagers and their manner of communication.

p
pere1 21.10.22

I see a beetle on a tree in front of the barn with Bitorez Mendez. you come close - the beetle flies away, but you can inspect it from afar. you can even aim, but you couldn’t kill with anything!

3omb1man 21.10.22

In the church, too, it seems possible, through a sniper ...

C
Crackpot 21.10.22

"Now attention!!! I was laughed at by the unbelievable cover of the game, naturally pirated, we look at www.ipix.lt/out.php/i9552_Apr1201.JPG and we applaud the pirates while standing, I saw everything, but what would it be !!!!"

What's so funny, point your finger?

N
Nine 21.10.22

It's so funny that I forgot to giggle!

C
Crackpot 21.10.22

Who are you?

[
[666] MaxXx 21.10.22

idiocy...

p
processor 21.10.22

did not understand what made the fool laugh? perhaps the type with the saw in the woods? Or maybe the dude raises his visits

C
Crackpot 21.10.22

As I understand it, everyone thought of me, because. Did the author of the quoted post delete the original?

T
The guard 21.10.22

Crackpot

yes, I thought where the original
was and no - blah, the author of that message drank poison.

I have the same cover...

G
G.K. 21.10.22

Ashley's face got me hooked. Something she looks like Britney Spears, like a sick Spears.

H
Hundred tichka 21.10.22

ADA looks like one of the editors of I.g.r.

G
Galba 21.10.22

And I was amused by the moment at the very end of the game, I don’t know why. There was a phrase, something like: “All characters and events are fictitious, any coincidence with reality is an accident.” I laughed for a long time.

F
Flynn 21.10.22

Wait, am I the only one who noticed that you can throw eggs? this is really creepy