3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 25.10.22 11:00 am

FPS Drop Solution - Fix, Fix Direct X 12 (Gotham Knights)

On Steam:

Right click on the library, go to properties and paste this -force-d3d11 into Launch Options:

For those who play through the Epic Games Store:

Click on your profile icon in the top right corner, select Settings, open settings options for Gotham Knights and paste this code into Additional Command Line Arguments:

9 Comments
Sort by:
T
TopPCGamer 25.10.22

And on dx11 it really works better?

M
Marous 25.10.22

TopPCGamer
Yes!

S
Serpentrage 25.10.22

TopPCGamer
No, of course, there is stupidly no dx11 in the game, as its not forsy the game will only run in dx12

M
ManiacFPS 25.10.22

Marous self-
hypnosis?

M
ManiacFPS 25.10.22

Serpentrage
, and I didn’t notice the difference, it seems to be so (

S
Spillik 17.11.22

Serpentrage
I remember here at PG there was a guy who specialized in low settings. Type exhibited such parameters that cannot be set by yourself. I also wrote the requirements, they say, below the required ones at a minimum and everything works. As a result, the files themselves stupidly set everything to the minimum and in the comments people unsubscribed that everything was working, smoothness and fupes came.

c
chichigin1995 17.11.22

Have you tried launching on a volcano? In general, is it possible to implement this at least on a pirate?

K
KIBERMAX 17.11.22

chichigin1995
In this piece of shit, there is neither Directx 11 nor Vulkan api, only Directx 12, and our "all-forum moderator" who violates rule 12 PG does not even check the information, but stupidly creates on stupid topics.

PS 90% of all the topics he created only create disinfu.

K
Kartonkratos 17.11.22

KIBERMAX
And ​​he makes bonuses for himself with the same topics!