3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyacheslav Shandrov 25.10.22 11:00 am

Bug in Chapter 9 (History and Mystery) Episode 6 (Phoenix) (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

Hugo doesn't want to take Amicia's hand
instead just keeps his arms straight!!!
Because of this, you can't go any further!
when Sophia calls to follow her!!
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyacheslav Shandrov 25.10.22

loading from the checkpoint,
restarting the game, passing from the beginning of the 9th chapter of all episodes does not help !!!

N
Neogenis 25.10.22

Hello, what version of the game do you have?

N
Neogenis 25.10.22

gog or steam?

V

Neogenis
Gog Version 1.0.0.0 (221017_1052)

A
Alyona97 25.10.22

Same problem, tried everything...

A
Alyona97 25.10.22

Version 1.0.0.0._20221017_1052 steam/1.0.0.0_20221013_1051 GOG (fitgirl repack)

A
Alyona97 25.10.22

Briefly speaking! Trial and error worked! I opened it from the checkpoint, in the laboratory I interacted with only 2 objects (opposite the table and to the left of the table), I didn’t touch the doors! And strangely enough, when she came up to the table, Hugo lowered his hand and took Amicia. Try to combine interactions.

V

Alyona97
what items did you interact with??
there are 5 objects and two doors
1 coal on the floor
2 something in the form of a jug to the left of the coal
3 something like an alchemy table with flasks
4 an alchemists oven
5 next to the furnace a jug lying on a book
hugo approaches the table after interaction in 2- Do I need to interact with items such as bed, horse, armor
in other rooms ?

B
BDmitriy 25.10.22

Vyacheslav Shandrov
Poke everything. Sophia herself will say that Amicia needs her brother
Spoiler

A
Alyona97 25.10.22

Vyacheslav Shandrov
In the first room I only interacted with the tent, in the second with wax tablets with drawings, in the laboratory with those in the screenshots. I didn’t touch the door, and tried to approach Hugo as soon as possible, as he rushed to the table, I immediately followed.
I replayed 30 times, reinstalled the game, but for some reason the bug just got out of the way.

A
Alyona97 25.10.22

A
Alyona97 25.10.22

A
Alyona97 25.10.22

BDmitriy
So, yes, Sophia says, but Hugo doesn't take Amicia's hand, and consequently, doesn't climb behind the curtain with her. He stands and strokes the air instead of the table.

B
BDmitriy 25.10.22

Alyona97
All possible things were poked in the rooms initially? I tried to poke everything, there were no problems (pirate)

A
Alyona97 25.10.22

BDmitriy
Yes, I checked everything, but there was still a bug... In the end, it just worked like that, I still don't know what it was at all... And so I went from the checkpoint, and the chapter itself, and reinstalled the game.

V

made it through!! this episode!!
the problem was solved by installing another repack from (Dixen18) most likely a bug only in the repack from (FitGirl) !!!

1 Andrei 29.10.22

I tried everything, even downloaded the game from another site and again went through everything again and hung in the same place - Hugo the moron stands and strokes the air with his hands. It's a pity, the game is not so bad, I wanted to go through the whole :(((

1 Andrei 29.10.22

BDmitriy
From which site did you download? I also have a pirate, I really want to go through the whole game, I almost opened almost all the abilities and hung

B
BDmitriy 29.10.22

1Andrey
From Rustorka, it seems. Before this moment, I poked everything in all the rooms, then everything in the room where Hugo is standing near the couch, and then Sophia herself began to say that my brother needs me