3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blaccyee145642 25.10.22 11:01 am

Error - There was a problem with the game (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Hi all. Can anyone suggest what kind of error this is? Iron meets the minimum requirements, the latest drivers. Mb torrent curve?
77 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eugene21 25.10.22

guys, downloaded the game and she does not see the ps4 gamepad at all. As I did in Spider-man, I launched
a licensed game on Steam, he set up a gamepad for me, and then I went into the spider and the gamepad worked. In Uncharted 4 does not see it at all. In the settings, I turned on the gamepad, but not in any. And the joystick emulator does not see the gamepad, so I can not configure it. And in the incentive I did it as a third-party karoch not in any

Y
Yurkets 25.10.22

Good afternoon everyone. i7 8700 system, 16ram 4400mhz, 1080 card gives an error at launch that after replacing the video card there were problems, etc., press ok or cancel with any options, the ischra starts, but sometimes it throws out the desktop or the game process in the task manager missing. in short, it starts after the 5th time. we are waiting for normal patches, I think this is a breakdown of the porting itself, the more a tablet is emulated, I think this is the problem.

m
melvinov 25.10.22

Tolik59
It was the same, the version of Win10 was 1809. I tried to update, install which Maykovsky programs for updating - everything is up to the ass. As a result, I just killed Windu from scratch on 21H2 and that's it. Delov for a couple of hours + -.

d
dip7523 25.10.22

And if the game starts, shows faces and crashes without an error? Proc 7 11th generation. Video 3070. I tried both old and new drivers. ++c different. Dr 11 even tried to put. Nothing helps. The game is licensed on the Epic platform. I checked the files and even reinstalled. Windows 10 update. There are no more updates for it.

Y
Yurkets 25.10.22

dip7523
is the same, loading faces and throws it on the slave table, but it starts on the 5th attempt

d
dip7523 25.10.22

Yurkets
A. That is, you just need to fuck her? I'll try tomorrow

l
lapstun 25.10.22

I installed driver 512 and it worked.

V
Vitalii_vs_24 25.10.22

DISABLE ALL HIDDEN PROGRAMS!!! MSI AFTERBURNER did not allow the game to start dip7523

D
Deimos80 25.10.22

Denis Nazarov
Also flew out when he began to pull out a card from his pocket. This is the case when the first two approaches did not have time. For the third time, I managed to pull off in the second approach and there was no relegation. Just gotta do it fast

T
Thomas Sevchenko 25.10.22

I'm probably the only one who has no problems with the game, my system is ntel Core i7-7700k (didn't overclock although there is a possibility) resolution 3840x2160 (4K) video 3060 AORUS ELITE v2.0 (this is a more powerful version of the standard 3060), Windows 10 is licensed !! ! with all updates.
Settings all that is possible to the maximum + DLSS = 60 fps.
As I understand it, most of the problems are due to the fault of the users themselves (Windows is old, firewood, etc.) I don’t see any of the problems listed above, the game is a pirate if it matters.
P.S. the game eats 10 gigs of video memory, the owners of 3070ti video cards with 8 gigs are already hysterically banging their heads against the wall? (from the fact that they bought a brick).

K
Kartonkratos 25.10.22

It is not more powerful than the usual 3060, it's just that your video card has better cooling and increased frequencies, that is, it is slightly overclocked, that's all! on a regular 3060, you can raise these frequencies yourself! but it will be heated more than yours.
And about the game, I also have no problems with it at all! so you are not the only one, problems with the game are more in those who have old processors.

B
Blaccyee145642 25.10.22

Thomas Sevchenko
, brother, I shouldn't have problems, but, as a result, they do. 1660SUPER, i5 11400H, 32GB RAM, all firewood latest version, Win10 22H2. What is the cause of the failure, I still do not understand

M
Mazefaker 25.10.22

Thomas Sevchenko
card 3070 in 4k ultra settings 70+ fps no one beats the campaign except you. Here is your 3060 just really undercard

Y
Yurkets 25.10.22

dip7523
yes, I don’t have xoi from the first, then from the fifth time it starts all the same !!! and download the repack from the cheat if it’s a pirate, I tried all 4 distributions at the moment with the theft with an electronic key card from the pocket in the mission, the game crashes except for the cheat, checked. in a couple of days they will release something like a patch

Y
Yurkets 25.10.22

Did Vitalii_vs_24
help or not? It also starts with autoburner but after 3-5 attempts))

P
Proxysss 25.10.22

Chapter 15 Thieves of Libertalia, flies out as soon as the pike is pulled out of the skeleton, who had it?

b
bushmaster 25.10.22

Mazefaker
I can bet on your map where the cemetery sags in places up to 40

E
Evangelist 25.10.22

Eugene21
I play with the DS4Windows program, on this program I play all the games with this simulator, my joystick (original from PS4) and the program has never let me down. she is the best of all

E
Evangelist 25.10.22

And by the way. Yes. same story! I get the same error, vidyaha 6600XT on 8GB (everything is unscrewed to the maximum), and 32GB of RAM, and I use MSi Afterberner, and it shows that the Video solder is not completely full, and the RAM too, but still the game gives such an error from time to time . once every 4 hours

C
Cat Wise Man 25.10.22

Throws out periodically. I thought because of the driver settings but no. Apparently the game is stupid ...