3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
redzi31 25.10.22 11:01 am

Error Sheder Model 6.0 is not supported by this device (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

Here is 1 error Sheder Model 6.0 is not supported by this device! Maximum Shader Model supported is 5.1

2 error
Please make sure your hardware is supported by this application. Please refer to the ReadMe file. (D3D12Renderer_Z)

How can I fix them please tell me.
The computer will pull my etu game tell me what to do how to fix it.
16 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 25.10.22

redzi31
Well, judging by the error, your video card is not supported by the game. What systems does your PC have?

r
redzi31 25.10.22

Evil in the flash
Gt 730 and i3 processor I saw on YouTube launched with this video card

K
KIBERMAX 25.10.22

redzi31
YouTube is such a dump that any vidos there can be a fake, your vidyaha at the hardware level supports a maximum of Directx 11.

r
redzi31 25.10.22

KIBERMAX
Sorry, but I can install 12 directex

r
redzi31 25.10.22

She support direx 12 i checked

K
Kartonkratos 25.10.22

redzi31
Better look at 6 frames than play it :)

E
Evil in the flash 25.10.22

redzi31 Youtube
"walkthrough" game is your only solution to the problem.

K
KIBERMAX 25.10.22

redzi31 wrote:
My computer will pull this game tell me what to do how to fix it.
The word "pull" should mean that you can play at least 30 fps at medium-low settings, but what I saw in the video is full 6 frames of trash at very low settings, and not full support for Directx 12, since the gt 730 is on hardware level maximum 11_0.

r
redzi31 25.10.22

KIBERMAX
Listen to me, no matter how fast the frames will be there, the game has started. I ask you to give me some bones how can I start the game

r
redzi31 25.10.22

Kartonkratos
I need to run

K
Kartonkratos 25.10.22

redzi31
And what's next? When you run it, calm down and delete the game? If you play like that, you'll get a migraine!

K
Kartonkratos 25.10.22

redzi31
Okay, I'll try to help, open my or this computer on your desktop, go to documents / My games / A Plague Tale Requiem / and then open the ENGINESETTINGS file and where it says PreferD3D12 1, then put 0 instead of 1! save changes and run.

r
redzi31 25.10.22

Your method doesn’t work because I can’t enter the game, the game doesn’t appear for me, or rather it doesn’t start, I solved this problem if someone encounters this in the game, click the left button of Misha, select the properties of the shortcut and write de object there ------- nada step back 1 time click the space bar and type -d3d11 helped me

K
Kartonkratos 25.10.22

redzi31
Well, I didn't think that you don't have this file, and because you haven't launched the game yet! but you understood exactly the message and did the same only through the label.

s
sleigh 47 25.10.22

Can anyone tell me
After starting the game and viewing the logos of the studios, a warning pops up (that this game uses the autosave and tag functions) and the game does not go further than this warning. The dispatcher shows that the game has not crashed.

V
Vanea Brinza 29.10.22

you need a powerful computer