3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GalleonMaps 25.10.22 11:01 am

Is it worth creating adventures with the Dark Injection mod? (Spore)

I recently started creating adventures in spore. And spore itself is quite limited in making pranks (few acts, little space for text, a difficulty indicator and just not enough space for creations), so why not use mods that make things a little easier? Therefore, I would like to use such a mod as dark injection and others (less global).

Therefore, the question is one - Is it necessary to add such large mods for "prikladelov"?
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
Groks Groksovich 25.10.22

It is best to add at least prop mods to adventures. And such mods as Dark Injection, etc. really need to be added if they are of course needed in the adventure, not in a small role. In general, the mods are excellent for me in adventures and Dark Injection is also very good in adventures. But there is one thing: If there are too many mods, it will turn out to be a bad adventure.

T
TURBOGROX 17.11.22

If you add mods, then immediately get ready for the fact that downloads will drop sharply. Although it is now 2022 and there are already many people with mods, most players still do not use them.

G
GalleonMaps 17.11.22

TURBOGROX
Clearly... However, I still use them, at least a little (3), but I'm still not going to redo the app, then next time I'll stop adding mods. But anyway, thanks.

G
GalleonMaps 17.11.22

Groks Groksovich
The idea is good, but the mod itself is complicated, so I will not add it in the next parts.