3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayoritto 25.10.22 12:39 pm

Quest \"Show up to your own wedding\" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I'm having a problem with the "Show up to my own wedding" quest. Everything is done as it should, I’m already ready for the wedding, that is, there is a couple and Malamar says not to be late for the ceremony. But I’ve been in the temple of Mary for about an hour, two third-party priests walk around the temple and congratulate me, and Malamar himself, after a long wait, walks along the temple without any changes, although it has already been two days by gaming standards. What should I do, someone had such a problem, if so, how can I deal with it?
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 25.10.22

Usually you need to come to the wedding in a day, i.e. after 24 hours of game time.

O
Oleksiy Pochernn 25.10.22

I also have a problem, I’m going to a wedding, already in Riften and suddenly writes that I’ve failed to come to my own wedding, I’m talking to the bride, she’s offended, I’m sorry, she gives me a chance, and again I have to talk about planning a wedding with that dude, I come and he says, "Get out," and the saves are only late, help, what should I do?

a
arah 25.10.22

Sayoritto Is the
bride/groom in place? If not in the temple, then you just need to go out and go back to the temple. Sometimes they get stuck at the door, probably embarrassed))

a
arah 25.10.22

Oleksiy Pochernn
Well, the deadlines are obviously not running out for you. Run some quests, clean up a couple of caves and then go to him, you should let the dude go)