3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
morison1991 25.10.22 12:39 pm

FASHIONS ABOUT RUSSIA, NEW RUSSIAN SOLDIERS EDIT UNITS (Napoleon: Total War)

Fashions about RussiaNew Russian soldiersHistorically correct clothing adjustmentsFlags, etc.

NM TEXTURE MOD!

10.10.10 A completely new version of the mod has been released with full compatibility with the latest patch 1.3 and all DLCs! Edits have been made to absolutely all military uniforms of the armies of Russia and France! Now these armies look as historical as possible!
One cool person Sichevik ArtStudio posted on the site, in my opinion, the best and most truthful mod for finalizing the uniforms of the Russian and French armies! Have you noticed that Russian soldiers have no shakos at all, or some incomprehensible emblems in the form of roofing felts of eagles or someone else? So this fellow corrected both the shape of the shako and the emblem and did a lot of other things for both the Russians and the French, especially for the guardsmen! The uniform has been completely reconstructed with completely corrected and historically accurate corrections in the color and details of uniforms and shakos, as well as flags and in many other ways, even accessories!!!
I wonder if there will also be a variant of the mod with the appearance of the WINTER type of clothing for soldiers, both for Russians and for the French!?

List of changes:
New textures for all Russian units.
New textures for all French units.
New icons.
New flag icons.
5 New units for France - Foot Jaeger, Foot Dragoon Regiment, Fusilier-Grenadier, Guards Hussars, Elite Polish Legion.
2 New units for Austria - Hungarian line infantry, Hungarian infantry. Lancer texture fixed.
Added long lances for all cavalry.
Fixed all equipment for France.

Fresh version 3.0, installing from 1.0.3 separately does not work!
Equipment for Russia, France, Austria. England Prussia!
NM_texture3.pack here:
http://narod.ru/disk/27106982000/NM_texture3.rar.html

The latest version (updated) 1.0.3
http://www.unibytes.com/7iqQ5JclPnsB

Write in scripts or install using Mod Menedgera 1.6! http://www.filesonic.com/file/25864213/ModManager

version (older) for patch 1.3
http://narod.ru/disk/25867768000/NM_texture.rar.html

Version for patch 1.0
Link to the full version of the mod:
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/3234275/NM_texture.7z

Link to incomplete version.
http://narod.ru/disk/18517721000/NM_TEXTURE.zip.html

Link to download a new test version of the NM Texture mod, in which the form of French soldiers is first of all changed on a global scale.
http://narod.ru/disk/19730734000/1.rar.html

Installation
Just drop it into the data folder. You do NOT need to sign up!

The famous mod -The Glory of the Russian Empire - NTW Edition 0.9 for patch 1.0 by its author HellFell!

There are a lot of changes, but what is striking is that the emblems have been changed on the shakos! The artillerymen have two cannons instead of an eagle, the grenadiers have a grenade and the Cossacks have a vanilla cap, and someone else has something else!

List of changes:
Version 0.1
Fixed a bug with shakos of Russian infantry
Added a single-flame grenada for Russian line infantry
Added a three-flamed grenada for Russian grenadiers
Fixed the symbol of the imperial eagle for the Russian guards
Added an artillery symbol on the shako of Russian artillerymen
Changed the color of the soldier's inventory to black
Version 0.9
Changed the grenadier of the Pavlovsky regiment
The form has acquired a darker green color
The lower part of the uniform of the Russian militia has been changed for greater accuracy and realism
The headdress of the Cossacks has been changed

Download
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/3363320/tgotre09.7z

Installation - just in the data folder, you do NOT need to register!
PS For some reason, some of those who installed this mod have some problems with voice acting, incl. be careful!

Lord Mongsworth's Faction Retextures Vol 1: The Russian Empire for patch 1.0, new textures for Russia
(Russian Empire 1812 Retexture) by Lord

Mongsworth St. Petersburg militia taken)

Changed the texture of the line infantry (based on the Narva infantry regiment)
Changed the texture of the rangers (based on the 1st chasseur regiment)
Changed the texture of the uhlans (based on the Lithuanian uhlan regiment)
Changed the texture of the cuirassiers (based on the Novgorod cuirassier regiment )
Changed the texture of the Cossacks ( Don Cossacks are taken as a basis)
The texture of the grenadiers has been
changed The texture of the dragoons has been changed russian_empire_retexture_lm.rar

15.09 MB
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/3311202/russian_empire_retexture_lm.7z

gray, and the line infantry and rangers have nothing at all on their shakos! The cuirassiers are made according to the type of the Novgorod regiment - a black helmet and a cuirass!

Installation: Throw in data and register in scripts!

All materials are taken from the portal ***SICH TOTAL WAR***
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya777 25.10.22

Oh great, I'll appreciate it)

I
Ivan1983 25.10.22

Dear connoisseurs of history!
I set these textures for myself, and now I want to ask: did the Russian soldiers really have circles on their shakos stylized as the French tricolor, galleries? I just did not pay attention initially - is this a jamb of developers, or what?

I
Ivan1983 25.10.22

I checked, this is indeed the original version from the developers. I looked at historical references, for some reason I did not find confirmation of this type of Russian tricolor on shakos.
By the way, about the Cossacks. In the text pack offered here, they all have some kind of golden general's epaulettes and hats that look like a fur shako. I like the original look of the Cossacks in caps and without huge shoulder straps more.

m
morison1991 25.10.22

Ivan1983
It's up to you! And for example, I like real emblems in the form of crossed cannons, grenades with flames (nucleons) for grenadiers and hats are better. because such caps, as developed by the developers, our Cossacks began to wear later, and then they wore something like the caps of soldiers from Vereshchagin's paintings (where soldiers in the desert shoot back from the Turks), only more gray and more falling on the back of the head with a little gray or black visor! So, in my opinion, such hats are better, and the Cossacks themselves became very similar to the Cossacks of the Life Guards, but not with a red top! In tgotre fashion, if you know one, they are generally in the same, only without beards!!!! As for the circles, I didn’t understand, do you mean in the middle at the very top, a small one?

I
Ivan1983 25.10.22

morison1991
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. I can’t find any historical information that such circles really existed ....

m
morison1991 25.10.22

I seem to have them on small reproductions in one book, but .... sort of! Everything is very small!

n
nemo34 25.10.22

it's strange why there is no Bagration in the game for the Russians ... sooo sorry ...

m
morison1991 25.10.22

nemo34
A new mod is being prepared and most likely it will be there and many more!

PS The pomp on the very top of the shako is called a repeek and it is non-commissioned officer's and should generally be gray-white!

J
Jamon 25.10.22

nemo34
Bagration appears later, 8-12m on the list

n
nemo34 25.10.22

m ... so they still thought it out, but they had to write it down in the first 5)

m
morison1991 25.10.22

Added mod The Glory of the Russian Empire - NTW Edition 0.9! Throw in a hat!

m
morison1991 25.10.22

A new full version of the NM _Texture mod has been added to the header!
Here is a list of what is included in the updated version:
* Changed the shako of the soldiers of France and Russia
* Changed the texture of the Old Guard
* Changed the texture of the Young Guard
* Changed the texture of Russian artillerymen
* Changed the texture of the general detachment of Russia
Material taken from the portal ***Sich***

m
morison1991 25.10.22

At the moment, a new test, unfinished version of NM TEXTURE MOD from the ArtStudio supermoder has been released! For those who want to make the first test - added to the cap!

-
-Shane- 25.10.22

It's great, I'll check it out today) Still a mod that would replace bearded gypsies with normal Russian Cossacks and militias, it would be ice in general))

m
morison1991 25.10.22

-Shane-
Well, with the Cossacks, they really overdid it - they turned out to be some kind of Americanized .... in the Western view, they should look exactly like that ... They should have light beards, but about the militia, it’s generally a joke, because. well, the shape is very reminiscent of the shape of the German Landwehr, only it was not green there ... So, I absolutely agree with you on these two points! At worst, imagine that the Cossacks in the game do not represent the troops of the Don Cossack army, but, say, the Kuban or Crimean, something like the Circassian "Wild Hundreds" of the 19th century, maybe it will become a little easier ....!

-
-Shane- 25.10.22

Heh, yes, I’m a Don Cossack myself (I’m serious!), Ideally, they would generally trim their beards (mustache was popular on the Don, but not beards), so, anyway, it’s a shame for the state! By the way, I don’t really know, but did our militias really have Maltese crosses on their caps?

-
-Shane- 25.10.22

Here, I found one picture, however, I can’t make out what they have there: http://on-infantry.narod.ru/imper/imgimp/Infantrus12.jpg

m
morison1991 25.10.22

Shane-
Well, then, hello godfather! Congratulations!!! Although I am not a Cossack, but by my mother all the relatives from the village of Elizavetinskaya from the Kuban .... So are you a Cossack by blood or are you a member of the Don Cossack army?!!!
As for the mustache, this is a slightly controversial issue, because the mustache has been allowed "according to the charter" in the Russian army since the time of Peter the Great, but there are no beards and I think no exceptions were made for the Cossacks in this regard, but what about on campaigns, and even in During the Napoleonic wars in partisan sorties, our Cossacks wore - mustaches or even beards - we can only guess .... Well, the creators of the game and mods look at this through the eyes of the Western public, and she, alas, considers the Cossacks to be something like Busurman or Mujahideen, necessarily with beards, or maybe simply confuses with the same "Wild Hundreds", where the main contingent consisted of Caucasian peoples, and they are mostly Muslims and probably they were allowed to wear beards due to the religious differences of their faith ......
The sight of the militias infuriates me the most, because I already said that their shape is very similar to the shape of the Landwehr and most of all, it is these huge Maltese (German Luftwaffe) crosses !!! Of course, they couldn’t have such crosses, and despite the fact that in the picture that you threw off, by the way, very interesting, I see rather small crosses on the shakos - I’m almost sure that in reality there was something different .... And the picture , if you paid attention, with French inscriptions and does not quite accurately reflect the shape of the Russians, for example, the infantry had a cap, like Kutuzov's with a crimson rim and a white (not green) top, and the rest of the infantry did not have a single eagle on a shako, and I have, even a photo of such a shako from the album, where the two-headed flaunts clearly .....
PS I think the militia didn’t have a uniform at all, as such, but with the condition of our winter, it was more like a hat with earflaps, or a hat .... There is a militia at Vereshchagin’s works and one of these paintings is called “Don’t block it, let me come!”

-
-Shane- 25.10.22

So are you a Cossack by blood or are you a member of the Don Cossack Host?!!!

A little bit of this and that))

In the picture that I threw off, probably such Russians as the Parisians remembered them) It seems to me that the creators of the game copied our soldiers from it. As for the form of the militia, I agree with you, most likely they did not have any form, they were even armed mainly with scythes and pitchforks: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/French_retreat_in_1812_by_Pryanishikov.jpg
True , the Moscow militia had a uniform, but it is not even close to the one in the game.
Z.Y. a couple more interesting features:
- all our soldiers without exception wear mustaches (also a kind of sign of barbarism?)
- the faces of the city guards, unlike the militia, are quite diverse.

m
morison1991 25.10.22

Shane-
............ And then and then a little)) ...
Super, very happy for you! Now I partially understand what is the reason for your choice in favor of such an interesting strategy as Napoleon Total War!

............All our soldiers without exception wear mustaches (also a kind of sign of barbarism?)

I spoke about the views of the West on Russia and Russians, especially the Cossacks! And at least do something to them - they will still consider us barbarians - after all, you have to justify your failures and get even for the feeling of fear that they periodically experience in front of our country! If we behaved in Paris and Berlin the way they did in Moscow, then I think now in the place of Europe there would be a pretzel with poppy seeds ....!
Maybe not quite on topic, but by the way, saying .... The Nazis were more willing to surrender to the Allied troops, explaining this by saying that they did not want to surrender to the "barbarians" and prefer to be captured by "civilized" countries! Ah, so I think they are they just perfectly understood that the allies differed from us in that their houses with their families remained intact, and if they committed such atrocities in London or Washington as they did in our country, then most likely the Americans slammed them with a nuclear bomb, as under Hiroshima and Nagosaki, once and for all wiping Germany off the face of the earth .... and in history, instead, the expression appeared again - "Russian barbarians"! It's just that the Europeans are taking revenge for their fear!