3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazaza 25.10.22 01:04 pm

how to pass the patrol on the difficulty\"test \"? (Hounds: The Last Hope)

four players, everyone is on Skype, plus two more randoms, all 25lvl+, but we merge at the gas station when 3 dudes with shields, 1 with a hammer and one flamethrower arrive. already tried all the tactics, we sat at the gas station and ran down the street and tried to kite strong mobs. What is the problem? maybe we lack the level and gear? Maybe there it is necessary to crush with brute force, and not with tactics?
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gefestxxl 25.10.22

Brute force does not roll on challenges, inject steroids for endurance and running in circles, pray that the women would not attack you, they passed from 5 times

m
mazaza 25.10.22

huddled in one of the buildings, where there are empty rooms, the mobs almost did not reach there, but I was waiting for more rewards, so far the top gear has only fallen to me in pvp

x
xxvulfxx 25.10.22

mazaza
everything is simple as it was said before, run around the gas station through the windows, jump and wake you up, and as for the reward, everything just needs to score the highest number of points more than what is shown at the end of the mission if it is completed)) and then there are chances to snatch very good cannon recipes gear (there was such a case that a recipe for a red color for a cannon fell out, but no one got it, there were only 4 of us) or not gaining points but very fast passing of cards