3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Di0xyD 25.10.22 01:05 pm

Problem after update to 1.17.1s (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

The crux of the problem is this. In the Scandinavian countries, the load does not cling to the truck, that is, the truck cannot even drive up to the trailer with a hitch (backward), it seems to stumble upon an invisible wall, although in Europe the load clings without problems. Truck Peterbilt 389.
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
megacroupier 25.10.22

Look at game.log.txt. There will be ERROR and WARNING in square brackets. Pay attention to them. Apache 1.17 is very finicky. The problem is Peterbilt 389. It hasn't been adapted yet.

s
st.pone 25.10.22

Such a misfortune is like Steam, everything is fine, both repack and problems, think for yourself why this is so.

m
megacroupier 25.10.22

I have a license, so I'm calm

v
vovangt4 25.10.22

megacroupier
st.pone
Yes, it's more about DLC if it's a pirate! The developers have made some kind of protection in the DLC, I have already heard about it, some people have stopped loading the save, you need to buy the DLC or turn it off!

s
st.pone 25.10.22

vovangt4
Maybe so maybe not, everything is fine for me so far, although I switched to a pirate from Steam, until the DLC GET CHEAPER

S
SlavikSD 25.10.22

vovangt4, I also just switched from a pirate. sports interest. Tried after 1.16. version 1.17.1. And what I noticed, a simple example: at 1.16, my Alex card hung before being ejected in known places due to, as stated in the error, RAM overload. At 1.17xx, the smoothness is even touching))
This question has already been asked. It seems that knowledgeable people, having looked at the error code, diagnosed a lack of RAM. But after all, the question immediately arose: with the installation of version 1.17, the RAM in my car increased?)) It seems like they were promised only on the GPU ...

v
vovangt4 25.10.22

SlavikSD
And what graphics settings did you have on 1.16? It's just that at 1.17 the developers reduced the density of vegetation and the drawing distance! At 1.16, the density could be reduced by yourself.

S
SlavikSD 25.10.22

vovangt4
At 1.16, the settings were at a minimum. And at 1.17 I left the default, medium. Those. higher than 1.16. And I can see from the picture that the graphics have improved a lot compared to 1.16. And at the same time, flights stopped. Kind of weird.

v
vovangt4 25.10.22

SlavikSD
Well, since you were at a minimum, you could not reduce it! The developers have reduced the draw distance, the grass is drawn before our eyes, and reduced the density of vegetation, made fewer trees! Where there used to be a lot of trees, now there are almost "bare" meadows, and the graphics seem better because of the increased contrast! It’s just that on a powerful computer where everything was at the maximum, what the developers cut down immediately catches your eye, and on weak ones where everything was at a minimum it seems better because you didn’t know how it looked before! If I now return the draw distance and density back, then the requirements will increase to the level of 1.16

S
SlavikSD 25.10.22

Yes, you are right, the density has indeed decreased, and the contrast has increased. I also noticed that my automatic transmission had a slightly increased delay when switching. Just for a moment, but somehow it became more realistic. And at 1.16 the shifts were fast and sharp. This is for Volvo. The transmission and engine are the same.