3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22 01:05 pm

Instructive - justice for impudent schoolchildren

wildlife on the discovery channel
136 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eliry 25.10.22

I read about modern kids and just marvel ... We were somehow calmer or something. The maximum that they did was mowed down by couples, well, or they were not preparing for classes. Well, there was one smoky friend came for a couple. He did not study for a long time after that.

S
Sidorovich12 25.10.22

YES, all because modern parents lisp with their children. In my time, my father ruffled his belt for every wrongdoing. I would NOT say that this is not correct, of course I deserved it. And now, "oh, you can’t punish a child, you will inflict psychological trauma on him." So it turns out that then little monsters grow up from these children.

g
givemethedust 25.10.22

Sidorovich12
little monsters are growing up.
Growing up is not small, but real freaks.

S
Sidorovich12 25.10.22

Givemethedust

That's exactly what the little ones are. We had that 6 fourth graders stumbled almost half to death a kid at school for an iPhone. Kapets. 4th grade!!. At that age, my father would have slashed me with a belt so that there would be no living place left and for a month would have deprived me of the opportunity to go anywhere except school. And interestingly, there was nothing for these goldfinches or their parents. The beaten dude has been in the hospital for the second month, and these little ones continue to go to this school as if nothing had happened ... I just [deleted] from this!!!

T
TTG 25.10.22

Sidorovich12 That
's exactly what you wanted to say;)

g
givemethedust 25.10.22

Sidorovich12 Did
I say something wrong?

M
Maklline66 25.10.22

I read about modern kids and just marvel ... We were somehow calmer or something. The maximum that they did was mow down couples
. Because our parents gave us something - a system of values, or morality. We know how to do well and how badly. We know what we can get punished for and what we can be praised for. We have an idea about this.
And new-fangled parents, at best, just give up on the child, hoping that the school will cope with this. At worst (and most often), they leave this larva on the Internet and fill their heads about the exclusivity of the kid, and then he already spreads this heresy among everyone else

. Well, the point is: not children should be beaten, but parents. And preferably rods.

i
irin_ 25.10.22

i

g
givemethedust 25.10.22

imitating the big, adults

with what joy? Just the lack of elementary education and complete impunity makes them beasts. We are all born this way, and what we grow up depends on our parents, first of all.

A
AR3E 25.10.22

In Krasnodar, an old woman hit a pregnant (sixth or seventh month old) woman in the stomach for not giving up her seat.

g
givemethedust 25.10.22

Old people are the same children.

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

only worse

I
IE12 25.10.22

TS?

E
Ellina88 25.10.22

And the behavior of children closely depends on education. If parents do not pay attention to the child, he may grow up, as they said earlier, "freak." What they do at school and on the street is also a consequence of television. They will see enough, and then they will feel like heroes. I feel sorry for the current teachers. Children are now completely out of control.

h
hardware dude 25.10.22

AlternativeGrayMan

Yes, the current generation is more aggressive, and we ourselves are to blame for this. see, hollywood...

NO. I grew up in the 90s, we grew up on all sorts of Mortal Kombats, and we happily practiced all this at school. But there has never been such aggression and cruelty. Everything was playful and rather harmless. There have always been careless parents. MASS MEDIA? And what about the media? Are the students watching the news? And I don’t think that something in the media leads to such bestial cruelty.
I'm almost sure that the problem is not in education. No one raised me, but I grew up to be a good person. They just act like animals. Here, in my opinion, there is something much more serious than just the lack of proper education. An animal will never become a man, no matter how you educate.

g
givemethedust 25.10.22

hardwaredude
No one raised me, but I grew up to be a good person.
What, he lived in a cave and immediately came out as a full-fledged member of society? There is no such thing, in any case, someone had an influence.

An animal will never become a man, no matter how you educate.
Man is born as an animal.

A
Alexator 25.10.22

hardware dude
NO. I grew up in the 90s, we grew up on all sorts of Mortal Kombats, and we happily practiced all this at school. But there has never been such aggression and cruelty. Everything was playful and rather harmless.
lies of course.

S
Sidorovich12 25.10.22

Aleksator

Lies? Hmm. Now the fourth-graders are starting to act like hooligans as adult inveterate alcoholics. The current generation is a completely different breed. As it was already written above, impunity and permissiveness gives rise to lawlessness. Previously, the fathers were so strict, they punished just a little. Now what? "so what that he did, he's a child."

E
Ellina88 25.10.22

Yes, children are allowed too much now. And then they also wonder why my child grew up like that? And in whom is it? The main responsibility for the future generation lies with the parents. What you put into a child is what you reap.

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

Ellina88 The
she-wolf tells her cubs: "Bite like me", and that's enough, and the hare teaches the rabbits: "Run away like me", and that's enough, but the man teaches the cub: "Think like me", and this is already a crime …

Strugatsky