3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daemon 5647 25.10.22 01:15 pm

Career walkthrough. (WWE 2K15)

Yesterday I bought the game, I started to go through the career mode and there were difficulties. No matter how much he hits the enemy, his health bar is at the very minimum, I hold it, but he still jumps out. From below it has a purple stripe, it does not decrease. I read that in a career you need to buy special tricks. Tell me, please, in more detail what needs to be done and what technique to buy (title in English) to finish off the enemy.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
SWAEIG 25.10.22

Tell me, please, in more detail what needs to be done and what technique to buy (title in English) to finish off the enemy.

So finish it with any finisher. The letter S will light up on your character panel, this is a signature, swipe it, after it you will be able to swipe the finisher. On the keyboard, the finisher and the signature are held with the "up" button, on the x-box Y gamepad. To see which finisher, go to move-set, special movies

D
Daemon 5647 25.10.22

Thank you SVAEIG I'll give it a
try

t
tony_chaos 25.10.22

Tell me why blood is not included in the career mode, how to become a hill and is it normal that for 3 years in WWE there has not been a single title match, except for NXT?

m
mr.Stng 25.10.22

tony_chaos No way, I was also looking for an opportunity to turn on the blood and increase the complexity of the game, but this cannot be done in the career mode. In general, this my career quickly got tired, boring and dull mode with monotonous matches, I play only because I need to unlock characters.

M
Mad_Johnny 25.10.22

tony_chaos
Unfortunately it is impossible to change. I'm already tired of the normal, I just endure everyone.

t
tony_chaos 25.10.22

What about title matches?

M
Mortelo 25.10.22

tony_chaos
I have 2017. 1 title was only at the very beginning. Although I don't lose at all. I hit everyone in the face. Weak career mode. In 2004, when I played on Sonya, it was much more interesting

K
K0syak1331 25.10.22

I agree that the career is rather weak here. Due to the level of difficulty, I hit everyone like children. There were three title shots in my entire career. NXT, Intercontinental (and because I won a royal rumble and chose this title, I decided to extend my career) and WWE. After receiving the WWE title, the career ends, there is no choice. That's the whole career. It's impossible to add a wrestler to the wwe universe, or I don't know how to do it, but it's sad.
PS Won the title in 2020 at summerslam.

F
FireSock 25.10.22

It's easier to become a healer than a face. Grab a sledgehammer, hit an opponent, get disqualified, get on the dark side.

S
SWAEIG 25.10.22

It's impossible to add a wrestler to the wwe universe, or I don't know how to do it, but it's sad.

It's better to first create a wrestler from scratch, then he will be in the Universe, and then import him in a career, although he will already have a clipped move set

S
SWAEIG 25.10.22

I didn't like my career. It’s better to play in Universe, where you can set up the types of matches, and confrontations with anyone you want

F
FalcoNati1410 25.10.22

At least you have this mode running)

K
K0syak1331 25.10.22

I made an import, at the end of my career. And he was added, he just does not perform every week)) The most hilarious thing in the WWE universe won the US title, they gave the achievement for NXT.

d
dogbb 25.10.22

how to earn fis reputation??? completely red, do not use weapons

T
Tsehan 25.10.22

tony_chaos
if you want a championship you should have a lot of followers 250k ik title the more followers the faster you get a chance to fight for the title i.e. when you are given a choice between two fighters choose 2 and when between three choose 3 hammer on the extra. glasses .

t
tony_chaos 25.10.22

Tsehan
There are a lot of followers, almost on Ro already, here is the match for the heavyweight title.