3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 25.10.22 01:15 pm

Help. I lost my silver sword ((( (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Approximately after the prison, I did not pay attention to how my silver sword disappeared ... How can I return it back or put another weapon in its place ???
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agaress 25.10.22

At the very beginning, there is a quest in Flotsam. to craft a silver sword.

P
PIRAT69 25.10.22

GAMER_UKRAINE
Well done... You are a unique person...

K
Kyuubi 25.10.22

After escaping, Gerald will not have a silver sword, but for that he will be given a recipe for creating a silver sword and it can be used by the dwarf in the forge, which is located near the watchtowers, you need to go straight from the tavern and there will be a forge around the corner, you need to go to the forge and order a silver sword, and the ingredients for it can be found in a barrel / box near the ship on which Geralt arrived.

M
MKUltra 25.10.22

Oh, I, too, just in time for the release of part 3, began to replay the second Witcher)

A
Anatoly1977 25.10.22

And I refreshed my memory and replayed the second part the other day for a save.

d
danyil695 25.10.22

GAMER_UKRAINE
You didn't lose it, but according to the story, you stuck it in the dragon's mouth...
And now you have to craft it, go to the cave for silver ore and the forge...

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 25.10.22

danyil695
Kyuubi
Thank you!!!! +1 to your karma and to the optimization of the Wild Hunt on your PC))))

T
TheKep 25.10.22

it's like in that joke
Some aliens caught three: a Russian, an American, a German, and they say: "We will give you two titanium balls, we will put you in a room without windows, without doors (four walls, a ceiling, a floor and a door) and which of he will do something original with these balls in 25 seconds, we will let him go" They go to the American, he juggles - "Probably we will let you go, well done." They go to the German, he also juggles, throws balls from under him through himself. - Well, you're a good fellow, probably we'll let you go as soon as possible. They go to the Russian, and he is ... one ball broke and the other lost