3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent5960 25.10.22 01:54 pm

Number of your deaths (Dying Light)

Who died how many times? Something I die very often, I went through the plot by only 10%, and I have already died 22 times, if you are not too lazy to unsubscribe, otherwise I think that I forgot how to play.
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dreadlock 25.10.22

At first, he often climbed ahead (I wanted meat) and grabbed it. Realizing that it was impossible to play with a leg from a chair like that, he almost stopped dying. Mostly death from parkour, when you overestimate the possibilities, and from exploding creatures.

D
Dzhamal96 25.10.22

80% of deaths due to violent parkour (falls from a height)

A
Alexey Sokol 25.10.22

MLShadow
It is safe to fall into the water (from any height), even from a bridge with light bulbs, unless of course you are a soldier in shallow water !!! ;)

m
mister611 25.10.22

Aleksey Sokol
"It's safe to fall into the water (from any height)"
Yes, only if you can't please in shallow water)) I had it once, I broke my neck)) I also calmly jumped into the water before that.

M
MLShadow 25.10.22

Aleksey Sokol
Apparently, the water does not soften the fall at all, either it got to the bottom and died or survived, I never succeeded, and I didn’t really feel like repeating it.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 25.10.22

Passed 70% of the story, died 45 times. It feels like 80 percent - from falls. Even at the end of the game, I began to die more often from zombies, because of my mouse, in which the wheel does not really work) Sometimes you need to grab a cat hook, scroll, and it jumps over it or does not work at all. As a result, instead of calmly going to the roof, you throw a Molotov cocktail in front of your nose, or some other garbage)

There was also a moment when I was walking from the slums to the old city. That conductor said it was a trap and he sold himself to Rais and you had to jump into the pipeline. You jump, you fall into the water, and there the bandits stand around and immediately open fire on you. GG, bastard, swims slowly, first-aid kits are over. For a long time, damn it, I could not figure out where to swim, I tried to climb the piron, where the bandits were, in the end, of course, I died. Then it just dawned on me that I had to swim further and again the pipeline. As a result, I grabbed 6 times at this point, if not more.

M
K
Keks 25.10.22

pix.playground.ru

J
JUnnAmmED 25.10.22

I've already played about 200 hours. it never died.