3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legggo 25.10.22 02:08 pm

The computer is cut down (Not completely) (Mortal Kombat X)

Such a thing, during the game after 10 minutes a black screen comes out and the keyboard / mouse and gamepad are cut off. While the fans continue to run. You have to press the reset button. then it reboots. (With gta5 the same garbage) measured the temperature through AIDA64, everything seems to be within the normal range. what's the matter? please help me, otherwise this happened probably 15 times already in 2 days.
P / S When it is cut down, this lamp lights up in the case (not always)

http://s019.radikal.ru/i601/1504/06/aeb1f6cc2171.jpg
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 25.10.22

And how do you understand that the keyboard, mouse and gamepad are cut off? Not just the computer freezes.

L
Legggo 25.10.22

Kosh13
Well, I don’t know, or it freezes. I didn’t put it correctly

B
BarbossaG1982 25.10.22

YES there is similar nonsense, but it was on the very first release, no updates!

B
Braun Fuhrer 25.10.22

Legggo Drip
towards the motherboard.

L
Legggo 25.10.22

barbossa1982
so I already have an update5)

R
Resn1ca 25.10.22

Legggo
check again the temperature of the processor and vidyashki. if this is only under load, it is either overheating, or the power supply unit does not take out

B
BarbossaG1982 25.10.22

I now have the 4th one, everything seems to be tip-top, maybe something really is with the computer and not with the game !? GTA 5 normalmyj is coming, no bullshit!

e
exlubu 25.10.22

try going into the power and sleep options and set options to -no. I also had a problem until I changed the options.

m
mirade 25.10.22

I used a repack from RG Steamgames, after 2 or 3 scenes my computer went into reboot :)

O
Odin Znakomka 25.10.22

As far as I remember, the lamp lights up - this is a MemOK notification when there are problems with the RAM. Try to rearrange the strips in slots 1 and 3, instead of 2 and 4. And reset the bios. And then just press the MemOK button next to the red light - it automatically configures the RAM.