3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
helio 25.10.22 05:20 pm

After a duel, pressing the \"next\" button does not move the game to a new level (Blackguards 2)

After the duel, when you press the "next" button, the game does not go to a new level, but simply "hangs", that is, the picture is dynamic, but no longer responds to control. The game works in the task manager. You have to replay again, only then the transition to a new picture.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SirEuronymous 25.10.22

Put another tablet, from 3DM.

F
Frostmorne 25.10.22

I tried installing different repacks, both with 3DM and HHM tablets. Still doesn't work.

F
Foxj1 25.10.22

I have a problem of the same type. The mission "pick mushrooms" failed everyone, picked mushrooms, the battle is over, the loot is taken, the intro of the book and that's it, but the music is on
Who knows what to do? from the saves, only an autosave that throws out again for the same battle

a
aist16 25.10.22

Is this a new joke they came up with - to go through each battle twice?
And what to do with it? v.1.1.8454
It seems to be 32 bit, but I have 8.1x64, maybe that's why?
Strange, few players?

a
aist16 25.10.22

Found on the Internet - this is an officially recognized bug in the game.
Looks like patch 2.1 fixes it.
I downloaded the version of the game v/2.1.9087, and figs, even worse for you - the battle went through three times, and the game freezes all the same.
Probably because there are no players here.
But, after all, the trainers made it, which means that it works fine for someone.
And where to download the normal Blackguards 2?
After all, the first game worked fine.

a
aist16 25.10.22

IMHO. Blackguards 2 is a good idea, but the execution is disgusting.
I started playing with version v.1.1.8454, - it freezes after each battle, I had to go through the battles twice. Installed version v.2.1.9087 - hangs when trying to perform magic. I began to use only hand weapons - it freezes during the battle. Installed the official patches 2.0.1.2 and 2.1.0.3 - it can freeze anywhere in the game, and at the same time tightly, the only way out is through the task manager. I tried the game version: 2.0.8799 (GOG build 2.0.1.2), edition: Licensed (GOG), with patches 2.0.1.2 and 2.1.0.3, - everything is the same.
This is not a game, but a punishment.
The first game of Blackguards worked fine, freezing only once in the entire playthrough, in the longest fight of nine, or twelve, I don’t remember, rounds.
I looked in Steam, on the forum, there are a lot of customers with similar complaints, they demand to be eliminated, or to return the money.
For the first time I encountered such a game, a normal game immediately checks the system requirements, and it works fine, or does not start at all.
Computer type ACPI x64 computer
Operating system Windows 8.1x64 Enterprise Professional
DirectX DirectX 11.0
Motherboard ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX
AMD K10 Brand ID 0030h (AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1035T Processor)
System memory 6144MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM )
Video adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST (2048 MB)
It would be interesting to know the configuration of the PC and OS from those for whom this game works fine, if any?

a
aist16 25.10.22

In general, I got to the world map, conquered the first point of difficulty 1 and got stuck .... In the next point of difficulty 2, the battle screen opens, and freezes at the very beginning. I decided to take the first point of difficulty 3, but there is a battle of two stages. I go through the first stage, and in the second it hangs on the enemy mage, always in the same place where the enemy battle mage casts a spell (ray of fire 2nd level). That's all .... Not fate .... :-((

a
aist16 25.10.22

I installed version v. 2.1.9087 (repack from Mechanics). But, I did the installation, by default, in the C:Program Files... section, and went through the whole game normally. :-)))