3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathCold 29.10.22 11:12 pm

Change of management? (Wheelman)

One big question that has been tormenting me since the appearance of this game. And in it in general it is possible to change management??? Since, I have roamed the Internet many times, in search of an answer to this question, and everyone who asked them also says that this is impossible. And if you edit some kind of document there, then the game will stupidly not start. Like there is some kind of protection against changing the game files. But the question still remains. After all, so many years have passed since its release, and I would like to go through it, but the only factor that stops me is management. Yes, I could connect the gamepad, but there is another problem. The game doesn't see it. And using emulators is not the same, because the screen displays not specifically the buttons of my gamepad, but what the game sees.
4 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 17.11.22

DeathCold
What gamepad do you have? If some inexpensive Chinese, then most likely it works as dinput (direct input) and this game, unlike many others, understands only xinput and the x360ce program is needed to play. Check the gamepad itself first by opening the game controller settings and the joystick should be displayed in the window and you can check the buttons.

Here is the setup video

d
deathcold 17.11.22

vovangt4
I know how to set up this emulator. But, if only the buttons of my gamepad were displayed on the screen, and not what the game sees. It would be easier for me to understand what the game requires of me.

J
Just4nonymous 17.11.22

This happened to me, just try restarting the game or the emulator, if it doesn’t work, it’s possible that there’s no way to fix it.

v
vovangt4 17.11.22

DeathCold
What would be the picture of yours displayed in the emulator? Well, I don’t know if it’s possible to change the skin there, but there’s nothing complicated, even if your joystick has a design like a dualshock, it’s configured the same way, triggers on L2 R2 shifts, bumpers on L1 R1 shifts instead of A cross, instead of B circle, instead of Y triangle and so on.

In the old x360ce emulator. The 3rd version had to include in the emulator settings

• xinput1_4.dll
• xinput1_3.dll
• xinput1_2.dll
• xinput1_1.dll
• xinput9_1_0.dll

It was for this game, otherwise the game did not see Joy. I also had all these dlls and ini files in the game folder