3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22 09:05 pm

Graphic artifact in the form of black dots. Who faced? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

inventorik
It's a problem in the firewood! what version do you have now? if the last one and at the last one, then try to roll back to 517.48, and what video card is amd or nvidia? and then I give advice but forgot to ask about it.
6 Comments
Sort by:
i
inventorik 16.11.22

Kartonkratos
RTX3070 for laptops. Driver version Nvidia Studio 522.30. I switched to the studio branch just because of this problem - on the version of drivers for games, this problem was widespread. And on the one that is now, it began to appear again only in this scene at the beginning of the fifth chapter on Guarma.

And this is also the very first game that I launched on a laptop after buying it. And then these things appear. For me, in principle, this artifact is not so critical, the main thing is to be sure that it's not about the hardware.

In Furmarks and various other tests, the frame rate is stable and there are no artifacts.

K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

inventorik
Everyone had these artifacts, but for a long time, I don’t remember which version of the driver, then they released a new one and it became normal! and now they are back again in the latest draws, and not only in rdr 2! and also in cyberpunk, metro exodus, etc., and each of these games has different artifacts, so my advice is to install 517.48, and wait for a new normal drive! but the fact that lately nvidia has started messing with them.

i
inventorik 16.11.22

Kartonkratos wrote: Everyone had
these artifacts but for a long time
Just exactly the same? It’s just that I couldn’t find these squares anywhere, no matter how hard I tried.

K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

inventorik
Yes such!

K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

inventorik
https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/chernye_mertsayuschie_pikseli_tochki-1001481/

i
inventorik 16.11.22

Kartonkratos
But it's still a little different, I think. There, the localization of these squares within the contours of the characters. And here she is not attached to them.