3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerty1999 16.11.22 09:05 pm

resurrected (Diablo 2)

And here infa came to me that resurrected then patched how much in vain. The lvl of mobs in a random zone becomes plvl + 2 every hour a random zone or even

such + charmik there is which removes immunity to the elements and makes 95% of the resistance of the mob (then dial it yourself ) . She no longer prevents the Amazon from performing other actions. Escape Animation can now be interrupted. She no longer prevents the Amazon from performing other actions. (Scream in Amazonian)

85 Comments
Sort by:
q
qwerty1999 20.01.23

Dobermn
in theory, all these "activations" mean that the machine is proprietary. If the car is yours, then you should be able to do anything with it, and there, for sure, if you hack and activate all this shit like crazy, then your face will burn and you will ride a pirate.

Spoiler In general, I think that cars are not the century before last, but the millennium before last. The same carts on 4 wheels, when they were first invented at all? You need to travel only by public transport, then they will do it normally.

F
FludoTron 20.01.23

qwerty1999 wrote:
and you will drive a pirate
*unofficial car (fixed)

D
Doberman 20.01.23

qwerty1999
you underestimate our kulibins, everything will be smooth, it usually doesn’t take more than 1-2 years to laugh normally)

public transport is not for sociophobes, people there are smelly and listen to nasty music, fe. and you have to stand for a long time!

FludoTron
on the Russian version of the car xD

B
Bitard 20.01.23

qwerty1999 wrote:
If the car is yours then you should be able to do whatever you want with it
BNW's chief electrician thinks otherwise.

3m3m 20.01.23

Bitard
skoree marketolog