3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dream up 16.11.22 09:05 pm

Requires a graphics card that supports d3d_feature_level 12_0 or higher (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Hi all! who faced a similar problem? can you bypass?
33 Comments
Sort by:
d
dream up 16.11.22

K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

dreamup What
kind of vidyuha do you have?

R
R3iz0r 16.11.22

dreamup
your graphics card does not support
DirectX 12

w
webgrabber 16.11.22

the same thing crashes on the game wrc 11 they say that 12_0 is not supported. but there is an ambush. and the ambush is that there are DX 12_0 and 12_1. and here are the latest additions 12_1 for cards below 2016. and modern games started to require 12_1.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.22

there, in the system requirements, it says nvidia 960 and amd 290. these are quite old cards, in particular 290, my support was turned off a long time ago, so it’s strange that it is listed there, so older cards are probably not supported because they have a slightly different architecture. still need the right windows with dx12 this.

z
zubastik64 20.01.23

dreamup
I had this with Guardians of Galaxy. You need 6-8GB of video memory.

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
Probably you need to guess, because we have all the psychics on the site here.

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Evil in the
flash here it doesn't start.

S
Sogiking 20.01.23

It doesn't work on 280x, why write about 290x with a similar architecture then? besides, other new items with dx12 are going fine, but here is a bummer

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

Sogiking Well
, it's not nice for developers to write a video card in systems that cannot run it!

E

Sogiking
Well, about a similar architecture, I would not be so sure about
280X:
Spoiler

E

Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

It doesn't work on 280x, why write about 290x with a similar architecture then? besides, other new items with dx12 are going fine, but here the bummer
in the first scriptures says that you need a card with 4 GB. and from the interpretation of the pitch of the scripture it follows that 280x has 3GB, which should lead to the idea that the card is unsuitable for gaming. and cards with less vram in the old ones are probably not. was 680 zhtkh with 4 GB, 770 with 4 GB 780 with 6 GB. 7xxx radenov then my toy is not there there was 2-3GB. 290 is listed as support, and 280 is a more optimized version of the old video card. Yes, and I think then in Assin Valhalla this card should not work like dx12.

S
Sogiking 20.01.23

Evil in the flash
well then it's sad ..

P
Python70 20.01.23

MunchkiN 616
Then Far Cry6 shouldn't work, but they play it there. In this game, it was simply excluded from the list of supported ones, even allowing it to run on it, and if this was not possible, it would have gone to them. With prots they solved the same problem. Problems of this kind and others have always been present in reworks from PS to PC. But they are unlikely to remove this restriction.

E

Piton70
In any case, it (280x) is already almost 10 years old, for a game card such a period is already critical, to put it mildly, and it's stupid to demand full support for modern games from it.

P
Python70 20.01.23

Evil in the flash
I agree that they are already a bit old, but I think that the game would be completely "folk", so to speak, it is necessary to give the opportunity to play, albeit at low settings, to the owners of such cards, which, for example, do not yet have the opportunity to purchase newer ones. I myself once had it, played FC3 and others of that time and am surprised that even the most modern games with high requirements still go to them with quite playable FPS. And this game is not so demanding in terms of graphics, I think on average, without frills, it could give 60fps.

k
k666ac 20.01.23

the riddle for me is this, FarCray 6 and this toy, the requirements are the same. but FC flies on my ultras, but for some reason this vidyuha is not suitable. that's what's weird

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

k666ac
And what are the characteristics of the PC? and windows what and its assembly?

k
k666ac 20.01.23

Kartonkratos
and what about the FC, what other characteristics are needed or Windows? I just don’t understand the essence of the issue) if the requirements of the games are the same, then why one flies and the other does not go at all. that is the question