3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chigibam 16.11.22 09:26 pm

The game does not see the addition of Hot Wheels (Forza Horizon 5)

Actually the subject, does anyone know how to fix it? I bought Premium for crazy dallars, it won't let me into DLC. Sends to the Microsoft store for a purchase, and everything is bought there. I checked the game files, reinstalled again - all to no avail.

Spoiler

7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

Chigibam
You are in the game itself when you drive, then drive up to the icon of this add-on, and you will enter it!

C
Chigibam 16.11.22

Kartonkratos
Does not roll. The introductory video goes on and sends it back to the store for a purchase. Another joke: I deleted the Hot Wheels folder from XboxGames altogether, I click "Restore game files" - and nothing. That is, the game stupidly does not see this add-on for me, as if the standard edition is being launched. Although all the other premium buns in the game are.

C
Chigibam 16.11.22

Updated windows and everything worked. Just miracles

J
JuicyHuis2 16.11.22

Just downloaded updates? or reinstalled completely?

S
Salyarych 16.11.22

Chigibam
If the game is bought in the MS store, it's not surprising. The same garbage was, manual reinstallation of the update helped.

C
Chigibam 16.11.22

JuicyHuis2
First completely reinstalled. Then I updated Windows and only reinstalled the add-on.

A
Alex Nelson 16.11.22

Absolutely the same problem, reinstalled the add-on several times, tried to run the game and the add-on both on one and on a different one, even updated to Windows 11 and nothing, as there was a problem, it really is, do you really have to reinstall the game?
I'm surprised that people pay a lot of money for the game, plus everything else for the premium edition, and players can't launch the DLC for months, the rating of the add-on is below 2, and the developers don't try to fix the situation at all, and don't respond to questions how and why. Just a bunch of morons