3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fall Spell 16.11.22 10:43 pm

GeForce does not record the game

When you press ALT + Z in the game, instead of opening the overlay in the game, it minimizes it and opens it on the desktop + does not record the game, writes that "This function can only be used in a supported game", played in BF1, but this problem is not only with him, but with almost all games. Fullscreen, frameless window, doesn't matter, still doesn't record. Reinstalling this bucket does not help.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 16.11.22

FallSpell Do
you need it? no one will watch them but you.

K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

FallSpell
This is for the last firewood! but if you do not want to roll back and that the overlay would work, then in the game select the windowed screen mode without frames!

F
Fall Spell 16.11.22

Kartonkratos
_

K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

FallSpell
Just roll back to version 517.48! and do not install the last two drivers, because they are both buggy.

F
Fall Spell 16.11.22

Kartonkratos
Yeah, I also read somewhere that such nonsense is mainly on laptops, xs is true how it works, but on a PC I really never had such problems

K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

FallSpell
No, because of the latest firewood, nvidia filters did not work in dead by dayligt, and I only had to set windowed borderless or just windowed mode to configure them! and then set it to full screen again.
And in general, there were glitches in other games, for example, as in cyberpunk there was a multi-colored map, these firewood only boosted FPS! but because of them all have problems