3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hamshut 16.11.22 11:12 pm

Full walkthrough (Gotham Knights)

Question:
Who completed the game?
Well, in the sense after the credits and the main passage, I mean.
After clearing the rest of the gangs, will there be an unlock like a secret ending, like in the Knight of Arkham, or is there no point in running further and doing boring side-by-sides?
Moreover, as I understand it, the Persian does not rise above level 30, and they no longer give points to fully pump their skills.
4 Comments
Sort by:
x
x8ScorpioN8x 16.11.22

maybe there is something in ng+

h
hamshut 16.11.22

x8ScorpioN8x
After the main playthrough, I didn't notice NG+ there

M
ManiacFPS 16.11.22

where were you before? ) it has its own system, not very good, that I had to completely replay the game from scratch to unlock all 47 points. The main mistake is to start NG+ without passing all tests, like all batrangs, sights, etc. everything for which they give points. because then they won’t give you them, even if you do everything .... now everything will be unlocked for me, I’m playing NG+ again and I see that I’ll get everything. The only shinobi costume was not unlocked for the first playthrough, although I also had it for the first time. As for NG+, it makes sense to go through it in order to get level 40, all their points are 47, well, in order to 100% pump your Persian with level 40 legendaries, because. At the end of November, a new mode awaits us, where this leveling will come in handy for sure. Well, in general, to make your Persian stronger, more powerful, on the average everyone just one-shots, you put on hard and it becomes a little more difficult, something like this ..... and you can even after that, go for every Persian that you haven’t played, because. everyone has their cutscenes. Well, you can also put Rusik in order to find out the details of the plot that you could miss if you are not strong in English.

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22

The game has been completed completely, after all the credits there is an opportunity to play the NEW GAME + with the preservation of the entire upgrade of the hero and its further increase to level 40, the level of the enemies will also be increased, well, the reset of the story company, something like that.