3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STALKERheroj 16.11.22 11:44 pm

Trouble clearing Kashyyyk (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

I cleared the entire planet, but 99% of what is explored is shown. I scanned plants, animals, Wookiees, imperial activation, and even robots. But all the same, 99% has been investigated, but in the "tactics guide" I saw that out of EMPIRE 17 scans I have only 16, but what did I forget? Who can tell, otherwise I seem to have looked through everything I could. And if you can, tell me exactly where to look for the missing one.

4 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 16.11.22

STALKERgeroj
https://forums.playground.ru/star_wars_jedi_fallen_order/walkthrough/zarosshij_prohod-985185/

S
STALKERheroj 16.11.22

saa0891
Thank you very much that at least you answered, you are the only one on 2 forums who even wrote something. And as for the place that you described, I had it cleaned up there. As for what needs to be opened, I opened it. And the only thing that seems to me is to scan the last Imperial. Could you show me if you have it, who is there, so that it would be easier for me to navigate.

S
STALKERheroj 16.11.22

saa0891
As you can see, I have cleared this place completely, like all other regions of the planet Kashyyyk.

S
STALKERheroj 16.11.22

saa0891

I know what I found right now, in short, before that I checked each region for % of the study and all were 100%. But in short, I closed the game and checked the files, then restarted the PC and then went back into the game and I lost 100% in the "First Tree" location, I already had 100 for the place, it was only 93%. and what is most interesting, I have collected everything: Box - Lightsaber
Material (Bronzium) Force
Echo - Sacred Tree
Terrarium Seed - Mushroom Flower
Box - Poncho Material (Wanderer)
Force Echo - Kashyyyk Fauna Cordova But at the same time, for some reason, 93%, what do you think is the problem?